1. Applicable Flights:
Apply only to passengers who have successfully purchased airline-to-railway products (international and domestic) of China Southern Airlines (Wuhan) and are to transfer on the same day.
2. Applicable Time:
January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
3. Service Content:
Provide passengers with free shuttle services between Wuhan Terminal 3 and Wuhan/Hankou Railway Station. Other Notes:
(1) The shuttle service between the airport and the Wuhan Railway Station is available to both individual and group passengers. However, the shuttle service between the airport and the Hankou Railway Station is only available to group passengers of more than 20 (included) persons.
(2) A dedicated shuttle bus will be arranged for group passengers of over 20 (included) persons. Individual passengers travelling to and from Wuhan Railway Station can take free airport bus of this route.
(3) Operating Hours:
a. Tianhe International Airport to Hankou Railway Station: Based on the appointed time by the group
b. Tianhe International Airport to Wuhan Railway Station: 09:20 -19:20
c. Hankou Railway Station to Tianhe International Airport: Based on the appointed time by the group
d.Wuhan Railway Station to Tianhe International Airport: 09:00 - 19:00
4. Application Process of Free Shuttle Service:
(1) After the sales unit issues the ticket, the passenger shall fill out the Wuhan Free Transit Shuttle Service Application Form and send an email to the transit counter of China Southern Airlines (Wuhan). E-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 027-65590813.
(2) Individual passengers shall apply 2 days in advance, while group passengers of over 20 persons must apply 3 days in advance. Applications in a short notice are not accepted. For applications made later than the time specified, the transit team will try its best to coordinate with relevant airport units, but it cannot guarantee that the shuttle service will be provided.