1. Application Scope for Free Accommodation for Airline-to-Airline Transfer via Wuhan Hub
(1) This standard applies only to transit passengers having booked seats and taking international flights of China Southern Airlines (including code-sharing flights), who have domestic-to/from-international, international-to-international transfers via hubs with connection time being 8 (included) to 48 hours (included) (including domestic flights operated by Chongqing Airlines or Xiamen Airlines that connect with China Southern Airlines international flights).
(2) The flight segments before and after the transit must be in one booking code.
(3) Flight connection time refers to the interval between the scheduled arrival time of the inbound flight and the scheduled departure time of the onward flight. For the applicable conditions for matching transit connecting flights, please refer to the table below:
|Onward flight Previous Flight||CZ Domestic flights||CZ Domestic code-sharing flights operated by Chongqing Airlines or Xiamen Airlines||CZ International Code-sharing flights||CZ International flights|
|CZ Domestic flights||×||×||√||√|
|CZ Domestic code-sharing flights operated by Chongqing Airlines or Xiamen Airlines||×||×||√||√|
|CZ International code-sharing flights||√||√||√||√|
|CZ International flights||√||√||√||√|
· CZ Domestic flights and CZ International flights refer to flights with the actual carrier and the flight sales code both being China Southern Airlines.
· CZ Domestic code-sharing flights operated by Chongqing Airlines or Xiamen Airlines refer to code-sharing flights with flight sales code being CZ (China Southern Airlines) but operator being Chongqing Airlines or Xiamen Airlines.
· CZ International code-sharing flights refer to code-sharing flights with flight sales code being CZ (China Southern Airlines) but operator being foreign airlines.
· No free transit accommodation can be arranged for the connecting flights other than those marked with “√” above.
2. Free Accommodation Service Standards and Content:
(1) For one transit in Wuhan, we will provide free accommodation service for one night. The free accommodation service includes one night at hotel (including breakfast) and the ground shuttle service (airport = hotel, railway station = hotel = airport).
(2) For service standards, please refer to the table below:
|Customer Level of Passenger Physical classes of two segments before and after the transit at Wuhan Hub||Accommodation Standard|
Domestic transit with both segments being first/business class
Includes any transit of first class/business class in international segment
China Southern Airlines gold card
|One room for each person|
Domestic transit with either segment being first/business class
International-to/ from-domestic transit with the domestic segment being first/business class
China Southern Airlines silver card
|Four-star hotel One room for each person|
Four-star hotel or above
One room for two persons
3. Free Accommodation Application Procedure and Notes:
(1) After the sales unit issues the ticket, the passenger shall fill out the Wuhan Free Transit Accommodation Service Application Form and send an email to the transit counter of China Southern Airlines (Wuhan). E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 027-65590813(working hours 07:00-22:00 everyday).
(2) The transit counter of China Southern Airlines (Wuhan) will generally reply within two hours.
(3) For group passengers, or other passengers with a large number of fellow travelers, please apply for the service at least 3 days in advance. If a group submits a service application later than the time specified, the transit counter of China Southern Airlines (Wuhan) will try its best to make coordination, but it cannot guarantee that such service will be provided or the service delivered is consistent with the service standards.
(4) In case of refund, change to flight dates or change to the number of passengers that leads to the change of accommodation needs, the applicant must notify the transit counter of CSAIR (Wuhan) through email. Where an applicant’s failure to notify CSAIR about changes results in expense waste, CSAIR will give the issuing unit a fine through the settlement center and press for payment of wasted expenses.