1. International-domestic passengers who already have the boarding pass for the connecting flight and baggage tag can enjoy a hands-free baggage transfer. Please contact the transit staff after going through border entry procedures to clear and confirm your baggage.
2. If international-international passengers have a through ticket, once they arrive in Guangzhou, they can directly go to the corresponding transit flight boarding gate to board the plane.
Minimum connection time (MCT): 60 mins. CSAIR provides a full guidance service, picking up passengers once they disembark a flight to passengers and guiding them quickly to their next flight.
The transfer counter helps with the transfer procedure, and provides 24-hour inspection-free transit, flight information inquiry, transfer lodging registration as well as ticket change services for missed connections.
1. CSAIR's transiting first- and business-class passengers are provided with transit guidance services.
2. CSAIR's Sky Pearl Silver/Gold Members are provided with transfer counter priority services.
3. CSAIR's first- and business-class passengers and Sky Pearl Gold Members who are eligible for free lodging are provided with free one-night lodging services at 4-star or higher hotels.
CSAIR staff will help with baggage transfer for passengers who have received a boarding pass for their connecting flight and a baggage tag at their place of departure.
CSAIR's transfer or codeshare flight passengers who are meet the following conditions are eligible for the corresponding free services.
Same-day transfer: If the connection time ≥ 8 hours, a free single room and free shuttle service between the airport and the hotel are provided.
Overnight transfer: If the connection time is 8 - 48 hours, a free private room for lodging, breakfast and free shuttle service between the airport and the hotel are provided.
Delayed passengers are provided special guidance and quick ticket change services.
We provide 24-hour transfer information inquiry services:
Hotline: (0086) 20 8612 4008