This standard applies to passengers who have booked seats on flights of China Southern Airlines (including codeshare flights, excluding ground virtual flights) connecting at the Guangzhou Hub with a connecting time of no less than 8 hours and no more than 48 hours, and meet one of the following two conditions (including a China Southern Airlines domestic codeshare flight operated by XiamenAir connecting with a China Southern Airlines international flight)
1. For non-intercontinental connecting tickets, the cabins of an international segment should be: F/ J/ C/ D/ I/ O;
2. For intercontinental connecting tickets, the cabins of an intercontinental segment should be: F/ J/ C/ D/ I/ O/ W/ S/ Y/ P/ B/ M/ h/ K/ U/ A/ L/ Q/ E/ G.
Note: Intercontinental routes refer to those travel between Asia and Europe/ Oceania/ America/ Africa.
1. VIP passengers flying in an international cabin F/ J/ C/ D/ I/ O, or Sky Pearl Gold Card members flying in an international cabin W/ S/ Y/ P/ B/ M/ H/ K/ U/ A/ L/ Q/ E/ G are entitled to a Grade A partnered hotel of China Southern Airlines.
2. Passengers flying in a domestic cabin F/ J/ C/ D/ I/ O on intercontinental routes, and Sky Pearl Silver Card members flying in a cabin W/ S/ Y/ P/ B/ M/ H/ K/ U/ A/ L/ Q/ E/ G are entitled to a Grade B partnered hotel of China Southern Airlines.
3. Passengers flying in a cabin W/ S/ Y/ P/ B/ M/ H/ K/ U/ A/ L/ Q/ E/ G on intercontinental routes are entitled to a Grade C or D partnered hotel of China Southern Airlines
4. Mileage redemption tickets are regarded as normal tickets, which apply the above accommodation standards as per passenger category and class cabin. Airline staff and official tickets in any ticketing and reservation status are not eligible for free transit accommodation.
5. Where a passenger fails to take the flights in the order indicated on his/ her ticket, or the passenger abandons the travel due to his/ her own reasons, China Southern Airlines will not provide free transit accommodation.
6. All group passengers who are eligible for free transit accommodation and fly in cabin G are only allowed to stay in double rooms.
Passengers transiting in Guangzhou may go through the check-in procedures at the counters of China Southern Airlines at Gate 50 on Level 1, Terminal 2 of Baiyun International Airport.
1. Visit the website of China Southern Airlines (Home>Online Services>Transit Accommodation) to book a hotel by yourself. Availability will be reserved until three hours after the arrival of your flight.Grade A hotels offer a limited number of rooms. In order to ensure a smooth journey and avoid room unavailability, you are advised to book a hotel in advance.
2. If you fail to book an accommodation，or the ticketing date of your transit in Guangzhou is before January 26, 2020，you may directly visit the transit accommodation counter for inquiries or application after your flight arrives in Guangzhou.
3. Transfer check-in counter: Passengers who have booked a hotel for a transfer in Guangzhou need to go to the check-in counter at Gate 50 of Terminal 2 after the arrival of the flight, and the counter will confirm the information about your stay and arrange for a free pickup.
4. International passengers must hold a valid stay permit.
China Southern Airlines offers passengers who are qualified for free transit accommodation a free stay for one night (including a free breakfast) and transportation between the terminal and the hotel. Any costs for additional services need to be paid by passengers. For the length of stay, refer to the requirements of the hotel.