Avançar para o conteúdo principal
Ao utilizar o ba.com, aceita a utilização de cookies.Aceitar cookies e fechar esta mensagem.
Iniciar sessão ou inscrever-se no Executive Club
Utilize este formulário para iniciar sessão na sua conta ou para criar uma conta no British Airways Executive Club
This competition is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is aged 18 years or over and is not an employee of British Airways their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. (“Eligible Participant”)
To enter this competition, the Eligible Participant must partake in the British Airways Fan Zone Challenge at Twickenham stadium between 10/02/19 and 16/03/19.
1. The prizes to be given away at each game include; One prize of a pair of return flights with British Airways to a destination of your choice in World Traveller. Two prizes of a pair of tickets for the next England match at Twickenham ( for the avoidance of doubt England vs. Italy 9th March 2019, England vs. Scotland 16th March 2019 or England vs. Wales 11th August 2019). One prize of a signed England rugby shirt. 2 prizes of a signed England rugby ball. 20 complimentary drinks vouchers. 25 prizes of British Airways branded passport cover. 200 prizes of BA branded foam fingers. 100 prizes of 1000 (One Thousand) Avios.
2. Winners from those Eligible Participants will be selected at random by British Airways under independent supervision from CSM in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. The draws will occur on the match day in question; 10/02/19, 09/03/19 and 16/03/19.
4. Avios will be credited to the winner’s British Airways Executive Club account within 28 days of being notified of their win.
5. Avios will be issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios Terms and Conditions. All bookings made using the Avios are strictly subject to availability, which may be limited or unavailable on some routes at certain times, especially during peak periods.
6. British Airways accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant’s error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes.
7. Once the Avios have been credited to the winner, British Airways accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of points resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries of the points arising from the Eligible Participant’s error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs, telephone malfunction or other such causes.
8. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
9. British Airways reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should any of the specified prizes become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
10. British Airways is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
11. Quando for necessário, serão retirados dados pessoais de todas as participações recebidas, mas estes estarão limitados aos dados razoavelmente necessários para a realização do concurso.
12. Where imposing such condition is legal, participation in the competition constitutes the winner’s consent to British Airways and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and county, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
14. British Airways’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. British Airways reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond British Airways’ control.
15. British Airways reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any prize won by any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition or the operation of the event, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any promotion related to the event. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, British Airways reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. British Airways’ failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
17. British Airways’ total liability for any claims arising out of or in connection with an entry into the competition by Eligible Participants shall be limited to the value of the prizes won by the participant. British Airways and its affiliates will not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise in relation to the competition for any special, indirect or consequential losses incurred by a participant. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude or limit British Airways’ or its affiliates’ liability for death or personal injury resulting from British Airways’ or its affiliates’ negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded or limited by law.
18. These Terms and Conditions apply to every Eligible Participant entering the competition with no exceptions.
19. Se qualquer um destes Termos e Condições for considerado inválido ou inexequível, os restantes Termos e Condições permanecerão válidos e aplicáveis.
20. Os materiais promocionais fazem parte destes termos e condições. Estes Termos e condições irão prevalecer caso surja algum conflito entre estes e os materiais promocionais.
21. The Promoter is British Airways PLC, registered address Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777
1. There is one prize of two return flights to a destination of your choice
2. We will do our very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
3. All seats are subject to availability. There is an allocation of prize winner seats per flight, please be prepared to look at several dates in case the allocation is already used up on your preferred dates.
4. Flights will be inventory controlled and prize flights will be subject to availability and capacity control, therefore access during school holidays and major sporting and cultural events will be restricted. British Airways reserves the right to limit the number of prize travel seats made available on any flight, and it is possible that seats allocated to the prize winner fare class on a particular flight may be fully booked even though seats are still available for sale at a different fare or booking class in the same cabin. British Airways does not accept any responsibility in the event that the prizewinner is unable to book their preferred flight(s).
5. Travel on British Airways codeshare and alliance partner airlines and franchises is not permitted.
6. Travel must be booked by 09/02/2020
7. Where available, all prize flight tickets will be issued as e-tickets.
8. Reservation changes are not permitted after tickets have been confirmed and issued.
9. Tickets are not transferable, have no cash value and are not for resale.
10. Tickets are booked in World Traveller (economy).
11. No upgrades are allowed.
12. Passengers must travel together.
13. Prize flights cannot be used in conjunction with any loyalty programme points such as Avios, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer(s) by British Airways or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, award
14. The prize-winner and their travelling companion are responsible for supplying valid passports and visas. British Airways recommends that all passengers consider travel and medical insurance prior to commencing any flights
15. Please arrange travel insurance, hotels, car hire and entry visas independently
16. On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
17. Tickets for prize travel are valid for the prize-winner accompanied by one travelling companion. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the winner and the travelling companion and references to the prize-winner include (where the context permits) the travelling companion.
18. British Airways reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
19. British Airways reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the Promoters’ control.
20. All travel on British Airways flights is subject to British Airways general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (see ba.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
21. All third party terms and conditions relating to the prize apply.
22. All additional incidentals are at the winner’s expense
1. The prize is as follows: 2 tickets to watch the next England match at Twickenham stadium. For the avoidance of doubt this will either be England vs Italy on 9th March, England vs. Scot-land 16th March or England vs. Wales 11th August
2. There is no alternative prize.
3. The prize is non-transferable and the prize-winner is responsible for any additional costs and expenses including for the avoidance of doubt transport to and from Twickenham Stadium.
4. Please note the following restrictions and requirements apply: Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom.
5. The promoter will notify the winner on the match day and confirm via email. The winner must confirm that they have received the email by responding to the read receipt sent with the email. The promoter retains the right to select (at random) a new prize-winner if the original prize-winner is uncontactable before the match day.
6. The winner will receive their prize on by picking up the tickets at Twickenham Stadium. Fur-ther details on how and where to pick up the tickets will be communicated to the winner on or before the selected match day.
7. All tickets are provided under the terms and conditions of the Rugby Football Union and Twickenham Stadium, information about these can be found at https://www.englandrugby.com/tickets/terms-and-conditions/
1. Confirmation of this prize will be sent by email to the successful participant where the prize-winner will be required to provide an address for delivery of the prize.
2. There is no alternative prize.
3. Delivery will be by a signed for delivery service, British Airways takes no responsibility for any damage to the items whilst in transit or any problems with the delivery of the items.
4. British Airways reserves the right to withdraw the prize if the prize-winner fails to respond to our request for a delivery request within three weeks of the matchday.