Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open only to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who is resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland, aged 18 Years or over except employees of British Airways and its subsidiaries, anyone professionally connected with this prize draw and immediate family members of any of the above persons. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your details to BA and not to Facebook
- No purchase is necessary.
- To enter this prize draw, an Eligible Participant must comment with their favourite holiday memory on this BA Facebook post. We may contact you in the future in relation to your holiday memory.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and BA reserves the right to wholly disqualify any person who attempts to enter more than once. No third party or bulk entries are permitted.
- The competition will end at 0900 on 2 March 2017 and the prize draw will take place 1200 on 3 March 2017. The winner will be chosen at random from all received entries.
- The winner will be notified by 6 March 2017 by email and must confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days by the method specified in the notice. If the prize remains unclaimed after 7 days or is declined, a supplementary winner may be drawn at BA’s discretion and will be notified by email.
Rome: Return Euro Traveller (Economy) flights for two adults from London to Rome and two nights sharing a room at the Morgana hotel with breakfast. The holiday is based on departing up to 31 Dec 2017.
- All prizes are subject to availability. All incidental expenses are the responsibility of the prize-winner.
- Once the holiday is booked, it is non-changeable, exchangeable or refundable. If you miss your flight, or fail to take the outbound leg, your flight will be void and cancelled.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to organise any necessary visas and passports required for travel.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered. The prizewinner will be responsible for all transfers to and from the airports, insurance, visa if necessary and spending money.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by emailing Julia.email@example.com
- BA accepts no responsibility for entries lost.
- BA reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering this prize draw, the Eligible Participant agrees to the personal data they supply being used by BA (or its agents or contractors) to administer the promotion.
- BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice these terms and any tickets or vouchers issued free in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
- This prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The promoter of this prize draw is British Airways plc (BA), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered Number 1777777 England.