Thanks to everyone who took part.
1. This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club Member based in the UK. British Airways reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in the promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the Terms and Conditions set out below.
2. All Eligible Participants must preregister in order to receive the offer, then fulfil the requirements of the offer set out in clause 8 in order to claim the Exclusive Reward Flight Access.
3. Eligible Participants must register between 31 October 2019 and 12 February 2020 (Promotional Period), at the offer page before booking and follow the "Register now" link provided. A "thank you" message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful.
4. Preregistered Eligible Participants must fulfil the requirements of the offer set out in clause 8 by 23:59 GMT 12 February 2020.
5. By registering for this campaign, you agree to British Airways contacting you with further information on how to redeem the Exclusive Reward Flight Access.
6. You will be responsible for ensuring all contact details held within your Executive Club account are accurate. Log in to your account to update your details.
7. British Airways accepts no liability for Preregistered Eligible Participants unable to redeem their Exclusive Reward Flight Access in the event that we are unable to contact you.
8.1. Preregistered Eligible Participants must book four commercial (non Reward) return flights on British Airways mainline (excluding code share flights) in longhaul business (Club World) or First cabins between 31 October 2019 and 12 February 2020 to fly during the travel period of 31 October 2019 and 12 February 2020 in order to receive the Exclusive Reward Flight Access. Please be advised that not all fare types listed at ba.com will be eligible in order to unlock the promotion. To be sure of purchasing an eligible ticket to receive the Exclusive Reward Flight Access, Eligible Participants must ensure their Executive Club number is included at the time of booking. When booking at ba.com select the following category: Business (Club World) or First cabin.
8.2. Return example: London-New York-London would be one return flight.
9. Flights booked in business (Club World) or First to the following routes are not eligible to unlock the promotion: Amman, Beirut, Moscow, Tel Aviv.
10. Any Preregistered Eligible Participant who fulfils the requirements in clause 8 shall be eligible for one Exclusive Reward Flight Access redemption reward for up to 5 passengers on the same booking, to be booked between 28 February 2020 and 30 April 2020 to fly until 31 October 2020 however only a limited number of seats will be available on the following dates: 27-29 March; 3-5 April; 22-23 May; 17-19 July; 23-25 July , Inbound 17-19 Apr; 30-31 May; 28-31 Aug.
11. Once the offer requirements in clause 8 have been fulfilled by the relevant Preregistered Eligible Participant, British Airways will contact the relevant Preregistered Eligible Participant on 28 February 2020 to provide instructions in relation to redeeming the Exclusive Reward Flight Access.
12. When redeeming the Exclusive Reward Flight Access, the Preregistered Eligible Participant will need to book more than 30 clear days in advance of travel.
13. This offer applies to both peak and off-peak Avios prices and can be booked by any British Airways Executive Club Member registered in the United Kingdom with a sufficient Avios balance for travel on British Airways mainline flights only (excluding subsidiaries and franchises).
14. This promotion does not affect Member’s ability to spend Avios in the usual way under the Executive Club membership Terms and Conditions.
15. The Exclusive Reward Flight Access shall be strictly subject to flight capacity which may be very limited at times.
16. Any changes to the Exclusive Reward Flight Access will be subject to standard Reward availability and standard redemption rules which are available on ba.com
17. All passengers must travel on the same booking as the Eligible Participant.
18. There is no cash alternative or compensation available if the Preregistered Eligible Participant fails to use his/her Exclusive Reward Flight Access.
19. A Preregistered Eligible Participant can use their Exclusive Reward Flight Access to book one one-way or one return trip, this can include a connecting flight to your onward destination for example Delhi-London-New York-London-Delhi.
20. Stop overs on route to final destination are limited to 14 days.
21. Side trips are not permitted, for example a trip that is not on route to your final destination, for example Delhi-London-New York-London-Rome-London-Delhi, the London-Rome-London would be classed as a side trip.
22. Once the Preregistered Eligible Participant has returned to their original point of origin this is classed as one return trip.
23. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts) inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes, bookings made with any other vouchers, travel cabin upgrades and any British Airways staff friends and family offers (for example, Hotlines). Discounts cannot be used retrospectively.
24. The full airline taxes, fees and Carrier charges will apply per person, per flight and payment must be made in full at the time of booking. Payment by cheque is not accepted. All bookings must be made over the telephone. Calls cost up to 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles may vary.
25. British Airways reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this offer and any tickets or vouchers issued at offer prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of British Airways.
26. All flights are subject to the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary, the Executive Club Terms and Conditions and British Airways conditions of carriage.
27. The promoter of this offer is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777. Offer materials form part of these Terms and Conditions. This offer is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.