Contacts and FAQs
On this page you can:
- Find useful FAQs
- Tell us about something using our online forms
- Find contact information
- Click bottom right of the screen to chat live with us. (English only)
Got a question? Read our FAQs
Get help with something
Lost or damaged bags
- Report a missing or damaged bag or contents.
- Check the status of a missing bag.
- Claim baggage-related expenses or compensation.
Lost property on an aircraft or in an airport
Contact the airport you were in or flying to when you lost your property.
People requiring disability or mobility assistance
If you need advice on travelling with a disability, making a new booking or getting a refund, you can speak to our Accessibility Team.
Recognised and approved assistance dogs can travel in the cabin free of charge.
Bookings made directly with British Airways
If you need to cancel your booking, please log into Manage My Booking to see the options available to you.
Bookings made through a travel agent
Please contact your travel agent directly to discuss your booking.
If you booked directly with British Airways, use this form to request:
- a duplicate receipt (e-tickets and other fees)
- a ticket cost breakdown
- proof that you travelled
- proof that you didn't travel
- proof that your flight was cancelled
Please allow 48 hours from the time you made your booking before submitting your request.
We're sorry your travel experience with us didn't meet your expectations. To make a new complaint or claim or follow up on an existing case, see our complaints and claims page.
Had a great experience and want to thank someone for it? We'll make sure your comments reach the right person.
At British Airways we’ve always taken data protection very seriously. We want you to know you can trust us to respect your privacy and keep your personal information safe.
- If you’d like us to stop sending you news and offers – please log in to your account area to update your preferences or click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our emails. If you don’t interact with us for three years we will stop contacting you unless you update your preferences. We don’t send any marketing to customers who are 16 years old or under.
- To exercise your right to be forgotten – please use our Permissions Centre to let us know.
For the most relevant contact details, log in to your Executive Club account.
On Business is our loyalty programme for small to medium sized businesses.
Find us on X
You can also get in touch with us on X @British_Airways.