As well as Avios, you’ll collect Tier Points when you fly with us and our oneworld® partners. Avios unlock your rewards, Tier Points unlock your Club benefits.
Here’s what you need to know about Tier Points:
- There are four Executive Club tiers: Blue, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Your Executive Club membership begins at the Blue tier and Tier Points help you climb the tiers.
- You collect Tier Points when you fly. The amount you earn depends on your ticket type and fare class.
- The more Tier Points you collect, the more benefits you'll receive as you move through the tiers.
- Unlike Avios, Tier Points can't be spent on rewards and they reset back to zero every year.
Log in to check how many Tier Points you need to move to the next Tier:
My Executive Club
Eligible flights are defined as those flights marketed or operated by British Airways and those flights marketed and operated by Iberia.
- 'Marketed' means the flight will have a BA flight number (in your itinerary or on your ticket).
- 'Operated' means the aircraft that you travel on is a British Airways aircraft (including franchises and BACityflyer).
- 'Marketed and operated by Iberia' means the flight will have an IB flight number and the aircraft you travel on is an Iberia aircraft (including franchises).
Reward bookings and agency or industry discounted bookings are not eligible.