British Airways app
Manage your travel on the move with the British Airways app on your mobile, iPad or Apple Watch.
More about: checking in and boarding.
British Airways app benefits
|Free to download||Mobile and iPad|
|Book a flight||Mobile and iPad|
|View your upcoming flights||Mobile only|
|Track your flight's status||Mobile only|
|Check in and choose your seat||Mobile only|
|Download your individual mobile boarding pass||Mobile only|
|Download multiple boarding passes to one device (for up to eight people travelling on the same booking)||Mobile only|
|Download boarding passes for connecting flights||Mobile only|
|Lounge Wi-Fi passwords||Mobile only|
Executive Club Member additional benefits
|Search availability with Reward Flight Finder||Mobile only|
|Book reward flights with Avios||Mobile only|
|View your digital Membership Card||Mobile only|
|Track your Avios and Tier Points||Mobile and iPad|
|View your Executive Club account and recent transactions||Mobile only|
Download our app
Download for Apple
Download for Android
Currently available in English and French.
Mobile boarding pass
You can download and store your boarding pass onto your mobile phone and use it in the same way as the paper version.
- Your British Airways app will notify you when your flight is open for check-in
- Open your app, tap the "Check in/Get boarding pass" button and follow the instructions on screen.
- Once you have checked in, your mobile boarding pass will be downloaded to your phone. You can now access your boarding pass at any time, even if you're not online.
Mobile boarding pass routes
From the UK
All flights except London City to New York (currently unavailable due to US regulations).
Aarhus, Amsterdam, Athens
Barcelona, Bari, Basel, Berlin, Billund, Bologna, Bordeaux, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest
Cagliari, Catania, Copenhagen
Geneva, Genoa, Gothenburg
Larnaca, Lisbon, Luxembourg, Lyon
Madrid, Malaga, Marseille, Milan (Linate), Milan (Malpensa), Munich
Oslo Paris (CDG), Paris (Orly), Pisa, Prague
Salzburg, Stockholm, Stuttgart
Thessaloniki, Toulouse, Turin
Venice, Verona, Vienna
From the rest of the world
Abuja, Abu Dhabi
Bahrain, Bermuda, Boston
Calgary, Cape Town, Chicago
Dallas, Dar es Salaam, Denver, Doha, Dubai
Hong Kong, Houston
Lagos, Las Vegas, Los Angeles
Mexico, Miami, Montreal,
Nairobi, New York (JFK), New York (Newark)
San Diego, San Francisco, San Juan, Seattle, St Lucia
Tampa, Tokyo (Narita and Haneda), Toronto
Flights at a glance with the Apple Watch
No need to get your phone out, just check your wrist watch for:
- your flight number and route
- departure time countdown
- the on-time status of your flight
- your departure gate (available at London Heathrow Terminal 5)
- the weather forecast at your destination
How to get your boarding pass on your Apple Watch
- Download the British Airways app on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Check in for your flight on your iPhone.
- Download your boarding pass to Passbook/Wallet on your iPhone through the British Airways app.
- Scan your Passbook boarding pass at security and boarding gates.