Join the Executive Club for free - save for 14 sunny days instead of a rainy one
Pages in this section:
About the Club
Becoming an Executive Club Member is a bit like starting a vacation fund. With so many ways to collect Avios, you’ll have enough to help pay for your next escape before you know it.
- Collect Avios when you fly with us and our oneworld® airline partners, when you enjoy a hotel stay or car rental with with British Airways vacations, plus with a number of hotel, credit card, car hire and shopping partners.*
- Claim Avios and Tier Points on any British Airways flights flown in the three months before you joined.
- Spend Avios on a range of benefits, such as reward flights, cabin upgrades, hotels and car rental**.
- Pool your Avios with up to six people who live with you, including children, with our Household Account to earn rewards quicker.
- Plus the more you fly, the more benefits you’ll unlock, like priority check-in and boarding, lounge access and Fast Track security. To enjoy all the benefits of the Executive Club, join us today.
Welcome to Avios
Avios is the currency of the British Airways Executive Club. You collect Avios when you fly and can keep topping up that balance with hotel stays, car hire and much more.
When you’ve collected enough you can spend your Avios on flights and upgrades, or choose from a range of other rewards.
How it works
The Executive Club is our reward programme for anyone who loves to travel. It's free to join and the benefits start straightaway.
Using your Avios
Avios are the reward currency of the Club. You can collect them every day in dozens of ways and spend them on the things you love, like flights and upgrades.
Check your Avios and Tier Points, track upcoming trips, get the latest Club offers and manage your Executive Club account in our Members' area.
*Partners vary by location, please see Collecting Avios and Spending Avios for full details.
**For flights there is a scale of payment options, so you can pay with fewer Avios and more money, depending on how many Avios you want to spend. The taxes, fees and carrier charges will always need to be paid with money. Reward flights are subject to availability. Please see the Executive Club Terms and Conditions.