Welcome to Club World, our business class cabin. Imagine your favourite armchair, your bed, your dining table, and your office, all in one. Our Club World seats are designed for relaxing, sleeping, or getting work done, with plenty of space and privacy.
Welcome to business class
- Dedicated check-in and access to private lounges
- A spacious seat, which converts into a fully flat bed
- Delicious food and drink using fresh, local ingredients
- Luxury bedding and amenity kit
- In-flight entertainment and access to in-seat power
If you're travelling to or from Europe, discover Club Europe.
Your Club experience
Club World seat
- A spacious seat, which converts into a 183cm (6ft) fully flat bed
- Fully adjustable headrest and lumbar support
- 12" flat screen noise-cancelling headphones to enjoy our in-flight entertainment
- Stylish bedding and amenity kits designed by The White Company
Club Suite (on selected flights)
On selected flights, our newly revamped Club World cabins offer Club Suite, providing you with your own personal space to sit, sleep, work, or relax.
- Direct aisle access from every seat with a door for enhanced privacy
- A larger 198cm (6ft 6in) fully flat bed and plenty of extra storage space
- Luxurious bedding by The White Company
- 17” high resolution screens with the latest films and music
- Digital seat functions allow you to find the most comfortable seat position
Delicious global cuisine
In Club World you can choose your main course, served with a starter, dessert and cheese. Our signature afternoon tea features on some routes. During your flight we serve you snacks and a choice of hot and cold drinks, wines and spirits.
Exclusive lounge access
Relax in our elegant and exclusive departure lounges before take-off. Stylish and spacious, we offer quality wines, drinks and food, plus a range of business facilities to make working on the go easier.
On arrival into London Heathrow, stop by the arrivals lounge to freshen up and get ready for the day ahead. The Arrivals lounge is located in Terminal 5 on Level 1. To access the lounge from Terminal 3 please use the free interterminal transfer train.
Priority check-in and boarding
Booking Club World means getting through the airport smoothly and efficiently, with dedicated check-in desks and fast-track security at three airports – London Heathrow, London Gatwick, and New York JFK.
- Your own dedicated Club World check-in desk at most airports
- Fast Track security at London Heathrow, London Gatwick and New York JFK
- Priority boarding
Baggage allowance and assistance
Generous baggage allowance
Club World’s generous baggage allowance means you can pack more for your trip. Bring both a cabin bag and laptop or handbag on board and get stuck into your holiday read or catch up on work during your flight. You can also bring up to two bags in the hold, and you may be able to add more if you need to. Find out more about your allowance and excess baggage.
Doorstep pick-up & check-in
AirPortr can collect your baggage from your doorstep, securely transport it to the airport and check it in to your flight on your behalf. This means that you can travel to the airport luggage-free and head straight to security when you arrive. This service is only available for flights departing from London Heathrow, Gatwick, Geneva, Zurich and Vienna.
Bedding and amenity kits
Get some rest and enjoy a comfortable flight, with quality bedding and amenity kits specially designed by The White Company. You'll sink into a peaceful sleep with the help of our soft mattress topper, luxury duvet and blanket which adds an extra cosy layer of comfort to your journey.
Our Club World cabin has all you need to sit back, relax and be entertained in style.
- A personal flat screen and noise-cancelling headphones
- High-speed Wi-Fi on most aircraft
- Access to personal charging points
- Paramount+ with hundreds of the latest films and shows, plus music, audio books and games
So you're prepared for your journey, please be aware that a few of our aircraft may require the use of an in-flight power adaptor. Adaptors may not always be available on-board for purchase.
A better night’s sleep
Maximise your sleep on board with our Club World Sleeper Service. We'll welcome you on board with a night cap, before dimming the lights and leaving you to a long and undisturbed rest in your fully flat bed. We'll serve you a quick breakfast before we land, giving you enough time to freshen up for the day ahead.
Our sleeper service is available on selected flights from North America and the Middle East.
North America flights departing after 19:30:
To London Heathrow from Boston, Chicago, Montreal, Newark, New York JFK, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Toronto and Washington DC.
To London Gatwick from New York JFK and Toronto.
Middle East flights departing after 20:30:
To London Heathrow form Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai and Riyadh.
Wherever and whenever you fly Club World you can expect the same impeccable standards, access to exclusive lounges, top quality in-flight dining and premium service by our attentive crew. A few of the cabin design elements may vary by aircraft.