Skip to Navigation
Need more time to decide?
You can now hold your flights and the price for up to 72 hours.
Shorthaul flights can be held for a deposit of £5 ($5/€5) per person and longhaul flights for £10 ($10/€10) per person.*
Once you pay for your booking, we’ll refund your deposit.
*Prices will be converted from pounds sterling into other currencies at the time of holding flights and price.
The price won’t go up
Your flights won’t sell out and the price won’t go up while you make your decision.
If the taxes, fees and charges go down, the total price you pay will go down too. If they go up while your booking is on hold, British Airways will cover the cost.
How it works
1. Look out for this information on the price page once you have made your flight selection.
- You can hold a flight price on eligible British Airways and Iberia flights.
- If you don’t see this information then, unfortunately, you cannot hold the booking.
2. You will have the option of logging in or registering.
3. Then you will be asked to pay the fee to hold your booking.
4. Finally, you will be sent an email confirming that your booking is held, with a link to your booking.
How to access your booking
You can come back to your booking, which is on hold, at anytime within the 72 hours by:
Destinations which are excluded
Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to include every departure point to begin with, so these are the destinations which are excluded.
|BA flights departing from
|Antigua and Barbuda
|Norway (coming soon)
|Denmark (coming soon)
|St Kitts & Nevis
|St Vincent & Grenadines
|Israel (coming soon)
|Sweden (coming soon)
|Trinidad & Tobago
|Iberia flights departing from
Terms and Conditions
- Not available for flights departing within 21 days.
- Not available for flight+hotel or flight+car rental bookings.
- Cash & Avios / discounts and donations can’t be used when holding a booking
- Dates, journey or passenger mix cannot be changed once flights are held. You can however, change passenger names.