The fastest rail link between the airport and central London. Non-stop trains run to and from London Victoria every 15 minutes and the journey takes 30 minutes (35 minutes on Sundays).
Find a British Airways flight for less, we'll refund the difference.
Low price finder and low initial deposits.
If you’re looking for fun and adventure, look no further. The undisputed theme park capital of the world.
from: £378 returnBook
from: £451 ppBook
A calm island retreat, an activity packed beach break, or a place to get away from it all, the Caribbean has something for everyone.
from: £494 returnBook
from: £598 ppBook
Regular flights from Gatwick giving you easy access to Europe's best ski resorts.
from: £34 one-wayBook
from: £45 one-wayBook
Postcard–perfect scenery and beautiful sandy coastline, your idyllic beach holiday starts here.
from: £731 returnBook
from: £1341 ppBook
|MarrakechFlight + 3 nights hotel||£126 pp||Search|
|MaltaFlight + 3 nights hotel||£161 pp||Search|
|SicilyFlight + 3 nights hotel||£166 pp||Search|
|Sardinia (Cagliari)Flight + 2 nights hotel||£182 pp||Search|
|TenerifeFlight + 4 nights hotel||£195 pp||Search|
|CreteFlight + 11 nights hotel||£204 pp||Search|
|LanzaroteFlight + 3 nights hotel||£232 pp||Search|
|PaphosFlight + 5 nights hotel||£253 pp||Search|
|Destination and travel month||Prices from|
|St LuciaOctober||£680 pp||Search|
|Dominican RepublicOctober||£809 pp||Search|
Go where the mood takes you on a fly-drive holiday and enjoy guaranteed savings when you book your flights and car hire together.
The dedicated British Airways check-in area is Zone A in the North Terminal, where we offer check-in kiosks, bag drop desks and dedicated check-in for premium customers.
If you have checked in online or on your mobile and you need to print your boarding pass, you can go to a check-in kiosk at the airport to collect it.
If you have an iPhone, Blackberry or Android phone, you can download your boarding pass to your mobile, for most routes.
Check in and clear security on time
If you do not meet these times you will not be accepted for travel.
Make your journey easier with our parking partner. Leave your car at a nearby car park with quick transfers, drop it off right outside the terminal with valet parking, or combine an overnight stay with parking and transfers at an airport hotel.
1. Fares are open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2. All fares quoted are based on the lowest priced Euro Traveller Economy ‘Basic’ fares flights only available from London Gatwick to stated destinations and are non-refundable but changeable for a fee plus any difference in fare. Ticketing must be completed the day reservations are made.
3. Limited availability of flights at the price stated. Prices are subject to change at any time. Prices include all pre-payable taxes, fees, charges and security and fuel surcharges in relation to flights, correct as at 9 May 2016, but may vary. Advertised fares are based on a return Euro Traveller ‘basic’ fare; previously referred to as a ‘hand baggage only’ fare.
4. Fares from £42 each-way based on a return ‘Basic’ fare, are available from London Gatwick to Venice (Marco Polo) for travel on flights departing 26 September 2016 to 18 October 2016.
5. Fares from £45 each-way based on a return ‘Basic’ fare, are available from London Gatwick to Verona on flights departing 20 September 2016 to 18 October 2016. Also available on flights to departing from London Gatwick to Porto for travel on flights departing 16 October 2016 to 25 November 2016.
6. Standard British Airways Terms and Conditions apply. Fares are subject to availability and capacity control. Availability may be limited over bank holidays and peak periods. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that an individual is unable to book a flight at the price quoted. The number of seats available on each flight at a particular fare may be restricted and it is possible that seats allocated to a particular fare on a particular flight may be fully booked even though seats are still available for sale at a different fare or booking class in the same cabin.
7. Travel must be booked, ticketed, started and finished in the UK.
8. All bookings will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees.
9. Payment must be made at the time of booking. If booking direct with BA via telephone on 0844 493 0787 or online at www.ba.com, payment by cheque will not be accepted. Please note that some credit card issuers will not permit payment for air travel from the UK to be paid for on credit cards that they have issued if the billing address is outside the UK. BA does not accept responsibility for the refusal of any card issuer to allow use of its cards for payment. Prices are based on debit card payment; additional credit card charges apply.
10. Prices shown are based on debit card payments, BA applies a charge for other cards and PayPal. Advertised fares are available on ba.com. Additional charges may apply if purchased through BA outlets or travel agents.
11. Bookings made over the telephone will carry a non-refundable £5 offline-booking fee per person per ticket. Calls cost up to 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles may vary.
12. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discount fares (including but not limited to agency, industry and employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, children/infant fares, or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in the qualifying classes; (iii) bookings made with vouchers (eg shareholder’s discount vouchers); or (iv) upgrades.
13. All travel on BA flights is subject to BA's general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (see ba.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket and itinerary.
14. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall prevail if there is any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
15. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, strike, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
16. British Airways is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
17. This promotion, and any non contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it, is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. Promoter is British Airways Plc (“BA”), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.