A golf and spa resort, offering a fantastic swimming pool, thalassotherapy spa and elegant guestrooms, on the Southern Puglian coast.
Start your day with a continental breakfast, before immersing yourself in the Masseria San Domenico's many superb facilities. Enjoy a game of golf, unwind with a treatment in the spa, or take a dip in the seawater pool, surrounded by nature.
Set among acres of olive trees, elegant rooms at this five star hotel are a perfect retreat if you want some peace on your holiday.
Strada Provinciale 90
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
8.4 mi / 13.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
DELUXE DOUBLE ROOM
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
- Health club
- Laundry/Valet service
- Onsite laundry
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Beauty shop/salon
- Bicycle rentals
- Currency exchange
- 3 Restaurant
- 2 Pool
- Aerobics instruction
- Outdoor pool
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Driving range
- Steam bath
• Complimentary WiFi access in all rooms
• Free access to the sauna, steam room, gym, outdoor swimming pool and free use of two tennis courts and bikes
• In order to access the indoor thalasso pool a daily thalasso package is required
• Free access to the beaches (from June to September):
- the San Domenico a mare, located at 1,5 Km, is a private rocky beach for the exclusive use of guests staying at Masseria san Domenico
- La Fonte, at 700mt, is a sandy beach shared with guests staying at Borgo egnazia. Both locations are reachable with a free shuttle which leaves each hour from 09:00 to 17:00
• Our 18-hole golf course, the San Domenico Golf, is located 3Km from the Masseria. Free shuttle service is available
• Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted in the hotel. Pets are also not allowed.
• The SAN DOMENICO RESTAURANT - serves Apulian specialities accompanied by a wide selection of fine local and national wines. It is open for lunch and for dinner. For late arrivals, it is possible to require a cold meal in the room
• SALA DEL FICO - the breakfast room
• LA NASSA - open from June to September, set right on the sea in the stunning location of the private rocky beach, it offers a seafood menu and specials include oyster and Champagne aperitif.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) reservations are required for restaurants.
# night(s) ---