What are the best things to do in Canada?
1. Witness the splendour of one of the largest waterfalls in the world on a tour from Toronto. Niagara Falls sits between two of Canada’s most impressive lakes - Lake Erie and Huron. A staggering 600,000 gallons of water travels down furiously every second. For added excitement, book the Niagra Falls Freedom tour where you’ll ride aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise and experience the full effect of spectacular waterfalls: Horseshoe Falls, The Bridal Veil Falls and the American Falls.
2. Looking for a challenge? Book a tour of Capilano Suspension Bridge from Vancouver – the world’s longest suspension bridge hangs 230 feet above the Capilano River and is surrounded by abundant forests. This thrilling treetop adventure allows you to see some of Vancouver’s most diverse wildlife and ecosystems from a bird’s eye view.
3. Spend a day exploring Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. The museum houses a diverse collection of international and Canadian artworks, as well as sculptures, decorative arts and antiquities. Its international art collection has more than 1,400 artworks from renowned artists including Henry Moore, El Greco, Rembrandt.
4. Ride up the outside elevator to the observation decks of the CN Tower in Toronto. The LookOut Level offers spectacular views stretching 160 km away and its Glass Floor will test your nerve.
5. Go whale watching in Vancouver and keep your eyes peeled for Killer and Humpback whales.
What are the best places to visit in Canada?
Book fly-drive Canada holidays and create unforgettable memories that will last forever – travelling to must-see locations such as the Rockies and the Maritimes. Your family holidays to Canada are sure to be filled with excitement, as every day offers a new adventure.
Impressive National Parks and exhilarating cities provide the perfect setting for your luxury holidays to Canada. Fairmont Château Lake Louise is a majestic mountain resort situated on the magical shores of Lake Louise, in the Rockies. This opulent five-star resort epitomises class and is ideal for those looking for a sophisticated winter escape. If you prefer city life, the stylish W Montreal sits in the historical centre of Quebec, where you can meander along the cobbled streets and peruse the local markets.
There are an array of outstanding Canada hotels which offer beautiful rooms, exceptional service and excellent facilities. Whistler is recognised for its five-star ski resorts, with Four Seasons Resort Whistler being no exception. Suites are large and ornate and include a walk-in wardrobe, romantic fireplace and stunning mountain views. If you want to experience cosmopolitan city life, the Ritz-Carlton Toronto is exemplary, with the added bonus of Toronto’s key attractions right on your doorstop.