At Hotel Zephyr, you are greeted by the unique art and furnishings of the lobby and there is fun on every corner with magnetic dartboards, bar-style desks and relaxation areas to enjoy the view.
Visit the hotel’s 1,610-square-foot Game Room that features an interactive art exhibit through Smart TVs, pool and ping pong, or outside in The Yard, an 8,000-square-foot outdoor lounge and event space located in the heart of the property. Take on nostalgic past times and enjoy life-size Connect Four and Jenga games, as well as one-of-a-kind fire pits made using recycled soda cans and San Francisco’s largest periscope.
The vibrant and colourful accommodations provide a home away from home, with the best technological amenities available, such as a docking station and WiFi.
Set in Fisherman's Wharf and being the only waterfront hotel, the hotel is close to famous attractions including Pier 39, Hyde Street Pier and the Maritime Museum. The F Street tram, that links downtown San Francisco with the waterfront, is also located nearby.
Hotel Zephyr is popular with families and has a relaxed atmosphere. It features a courtyard with a terrace and connecting pathways provide guests with access to Pier 39 without having to walk along the main street.
There is no restaurant within the hotel, but a coffee bar in reception serves drinks, snacks and fresh pastries.
250 Beach Street
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.3 mi / 3.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or double(s) Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Ironing board
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
• The coffee bar serves breakfast, drinks and snacks
• The Camper in the Yard - located in The Yard, The Camper – a refashioned and customized 18-food vintage Shasta camper – is a quick-serve food and beverage stop serving sustainable, locally-sourced and healthy cuisine paired with craft beers and California wines. The Camper is open from 07:00. to 19:00 serving breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week.
• “The Yard” - an 8,000-square-foot interactive lounge and outdoor event space featuring life-sized games of Jenga and Connect Four, San Francisco’s largest periscope, tabletop labyrinth maze, Tube Ping-Pong, and a shuffleboard court
• Game Room - a 1,610-square-foot indoor event and meeting space includes a pool table, ping pong, indoor shuffleboard, and large Samsung Smart TV’s for guest-curated and interactive art
• Private Car & Limo Service
• 24-Hour Business Center
• 24-Hour Fitness Center
• Concierge service
• Lobby Wi-Fi
# night(s) ---