Skip to Navigation

We’re sorry you’ve had a disappointing experience with us. Please tell us about it and we’ll be happy to help.

Making a new complaint or claim

  • Start a new complaint or claim - make a claim for baggage, expenses or compensation for disrupted flights, or make a complaint about your experience with us.

The time limit for submitting a preliminary claim in Spain is five years from the date of the incident that may give rise to such claim. The airline or airport manager to whom the preliminary claim is addressed should provide acknowledgement of receipt of the submission and respond to the preliminary claim promptly and, in any case, within a maximum period of one month from the date of submission. In cases where you are not entirely satisfied with the resolution of the preliminary claim, or if it has not been answered within the maximum period of one month from the date of submission, you may resort to the State Aviation Safety Agency (AESA, for alternative dispute resolution, provided that the EU Regulations on the Protection of Air Transport Users apply (EC Reg 261/2004 and EC Reg 1107/2006), specifically excluding baggage claims, damages and losses, and clauses of the transport contract. The presentation of the claim to AESA after one year from the submission of this preliminary claim shall result in inadmissibility. The decision made by AESA in the alternative resolution of disputes shall be binding for the airline.


Track and update your case or claim


Before you get in touch with us about an existing complaint or claim, it’s a good idea to have your case reference number to hand.

You can use our chatbot to check the status of your existing case, but you won’t be able to escalate it.

If you’ve submitted your case details, we’re looking through them now and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. In the meantime, please don’t create a new case as it could mean a longer wait before we’re able to give you an update.


Other issues

Please check the following pages for advice on issues not covered here:

Alternatively, you can contact