Annual Medical Coverage
- Automatic Travel within Canada coverage
- $10,000,000 maximum benefit
- Multiple trips during the year up to the selected trip length
- Generous Pre-Existing Coverage
- Annual Renewal Discount
- Family plans available
Our comprehensive cover includes trip cancellation or delays, lost or delayed baggage, medical cover, repatriation, and 24 hour emergency assistance. We have flexible policies for individuals, couples and families.
Travel insurance is not compulsory; however we strongly recommend that you have cover for your own peace of mind and security.
British Airways acts as an agent for insurance. Insurance is administered by North American Air Travel Insurance Agents Ltd.d.b.a.Travel Underwriters, a licensed insurance broker in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario, represented by licensed insurance agents Kathleen S.Starko and Bradley G.Dance in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and P.E.I.11th Floor – 6081 No.3 Road, Richmond, BC Canada V6Y 2B2.Insurance is underwritten by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.and certain Lloyd’s Underwriters, severally and not jointly.If you are a Quebec resident or purchasing insurance in the province of Quebec, Insurance is underwritten by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.and Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation.
Extend your cover to include ski coverage;
• Up to $20,000 Trip Cancelation Coverage
• $25,000 Trip Interruption Coverage
• Missed Connection or Departure Coverage
• Available for both Annual and Single Trip Coverage