Toronto’s landmark hotel, the Fairmont Royal York has featured in many blockbuster films, including Spotlight and Mrs. Doubtfire. Opened in 1929, the hotel completed a five-year multi-million-dollar renovation in 2019, offering a new lease of life. With its striking grandeur and lavish atmosphere, there’s no wonder the hotels guestlist includes the likes of Prince Harry and Jude Law.
Originally one of the Canadian Pacific Railway hotels, the hotel is located Downtown opposite Union Station and is a 30-minute train ride from Toronto Pearson International Airport. This opulent hotel is just minutes away from some of the city’s biggest attractions. The must-visit CN Tower is just a 13-minute walk away from the hotel. During baseball season, the Blue Jays play opposite at the Rogers Centre. A four-minute walk away is the Scotiabank Arena, home of the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey team – catch a game if you can. The hotel is also ideally located above Toronto’s PATH, a network of underground pedestrian tunnels, shops, restaurants and more which connect the city. Make sure you get down to the glistening harbourside, it’s just a 15-minute walk away.
The Fairmont Royal York offers over 1300 rooms across 18 floors. Choose from one of five contemporary room types, which range from 230 square feet to 500 square feet. The bathrooms might be smaller than desired, but are practical, with marble floors and luxurious Le Labo amenities. Consider a Fairmont Gold room for access to the lavish 18th floor lounge, with its deluxe breakfast station, teatime treats and evening canapes – followed by desserts. Choose a drink from the cocktail trolley, freshly made, poured and served just for you.
Venture to the H floor and explore the hotel’s Health Club. Start your morning with a dip in the hotel’s skylit indoor swimming pool. There’s a wading pool for small children to splash in, as well as a whirlpool, sauna and steam room for adults. Stay in routine whilst you’re away and work out in the Fitness Centre. The TechnoGym equipment comes with personal built-in LCD television screens for your entertainment, whilst you exercise. Afterwards, unwind and book your favourite treatment at the Merle Norman Spa.
The Fairmont dining experiences are renowned, and the Fairmont Royal York is no exception. The 14th floor urban rooftop garden was one of the first in Canada, providing the hotel’s kitchens with flavorful herbs, organic vegetables and edible flowers. Home to over 300,000 bees, their honey is used in dishes across the restaurants and sent to the local Mill Street Brewery – brewed into Apiary Ale, exclusive to the hotel. Dine in REIGN restaurant, bar and bakery, new for 2019, for tantalising dishes created from local produce.
Информация о размещении
100 Front Street West
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.7 mi / 2.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and queen(s) or double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
FAIRMONT GOLD ROOM
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 3 Lounges/bars
- 3 Restaurant
If you’re away on business, there’s a Xerox Business Centre in the lobby where guests can access a world-class print shop, graphic design and business services.
Информация о питании
• REIGN restaurant + bar + bakery - local cuisine and ingredients. Experience REIGN at the Fairmont Royal York. Indulge in delicious dishes created from local produce, fused with a traditional French touch. Come for the baked goods in the morning, the lunch menu in the afternoon and the bar for a post day out cocktail.
• Benihana Japanese Steakhouse - teppanyaki cooking. If you prefer a taste of Asia, dine in the hotel’s Benihana Japanese Steakhouse for teppan cooking at your table. This restaurant is open Tuesday to Saturday.
• Clockwork - Champagne and cocktails. Take time out and make a toast at the new venue. From the Champagne menu and the creative cocktails, to the small plates of mouthwatering bites – soak up the charming atmosphere and order the carefully crafted Clearheaded Harvey, it’s delicious.
• The Library Bar - cocktails. Reserve a table in the Library Bar for afternoon tea or pop in for a night cap at the end of an adventurous day.
• Piper's Gastropub - Serving Canadian cuisine. Opens from 4pm (closed Sunday and Monday), making it the perfect venue to grab a pint and chow down on an order of Canadian poutine (fries, cheese curds and gravy).
• In room dining.
Mini-fridges and microwaves are complimentary and based upon availability at check-in.
# night(s) ---
от #,###с человека