At the centre of the Las Vegas Strip, ARIA Resort & Casino is a luxury resort which utilises contemporary architecture and sustainable design. Bringing the ultra-modern skyscraper to Las Vegas.
ARIA offers a stunning contemporary resort with modern architecture, a unique design and floor-to-ceiling windows in every room – allowing for breathtaking panoramic views of the mountains and the Strip. The hotel’s ethos is being environmentally-friendly and sustainable – lights dim automatically and eco-friendly products are used. Even the building itself reused the previous hotel’s (The Boardwalk, demolished in 2006) foundations.
The techie atmosphere carries on into the rooms, which are luxury, with plush furnishings and a range of amenities that seem from a science fiction film – keyless locks, automated heating, light, music and curtains. Rooms are non-smoking, with a $500 cleaning fee for Standard Rooms if you flaunt the rules.
For those who need their shopping fix, the boutiques in ARIA are perfectly suited to find that fashionable piece, with fashion-forward designers taking the lead. Or head to the Spa & Salon, where you’ll find award-winning treatments, all formed to reinforce the feeling of wellness.
Ideal for foodies, ARIA has everything you could hope for, from succulent steak at Jean Georges and Julian Serrano Tapas to award-winning contemporary cuisine at Sage and delicious desserts at the ARIA Patisserie. Check out the fantastic buffet or burger bars for fast eats, or head to the pizzeria for a slice – there are so many options, you won’t even need to leave the hotel.
Entertainment at ARIA is eclectic and vibrant, from UFC and boxing to the new Park Theater – host to world-renowned performers – there will be something to suite your tastes. Plus, there is the T-Mobile Arena, a 20,000 seat venue, which shows some of the biggest names in music throughout the year – such as rock legends Bon Jovi. There is even a dedicated games room for younger members, with top of the range consoles and more to keep them entertained.
3730 Las Vegas Boulevard
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.5 mi / 0.9 km from city centre
- 4 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- 10 Lounges/bars
- 16 Restaurant
• Sage - Farm-to-table produce, meats and sustainable seafood. Open for dinner only
• Julian Serrano - Seafood bar offers fresh shellfish and ceviches. The dining room and lounge serves tapas and Spanish cuisine
• Jean-Georges Steakhouse - Traditional steakhouse cuisine, with a contemporary touch. Open for dinner only
• ARIA Patisserie - Irresistible desserts, breakfast pastries, sandwiches, crepes, salads and paninis. Open all day
• Blossom - Classic Chinese restaurant - open for lunch and dinner only
• Lemongrass - Modern Thai restaurant, open for lunch and dinner only
• ARIA Café - Open all day, serving traditional and international food
• The Buffet - Open all day, A selection of traditional, International and carvery. Served on a buffet
• Five50 - combining the soul of the world’s most iconic pizzerias with the dynamic of the greatest bar scenes, this hot spot features a signature pizza, bold selection of craft beers and an inventive line up of shared plates, small bites, hand-made pastas and decadent desserts
• Javier’s - authentic Mexican cuisine
• Carbone - Italian, Fine Dining
• Herringbone - California-Inspired Coastal Cuisine
• BARDOT Brasserie - French Fine Dining
• Burger Lounge – Casual Dining
• CATCH - sushi, seafood and steak. Open for dinner.
A compulsory resort fee is payable locally and includes the following: Unlimited Local and 800 Calls, In-Room Internet Access, Fitness Center Access, Boarding Pass Printing, Property-wide/Lobby Wireless Internet Access, Notary Services, Daily Digital Newspaper (All inclusions may be subject to change.)
*ARIA Sky Suite guests receive additional amenities, inclusive of complimentary refreshments and light snacks in the Sky Suites Lounge and limo transportation to and from the airport and exclusive access to Sky Pool
• Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. Valet parking is available too, also for a local fee. Fees vary by length of time parked.
# night(s) ---