Located on one of the best private beaches on the island, this romantic All Inclusive resort offers a wonderful selection of beachfront rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the Caribbean sea.
Sandals Montego Bay offers a wide range of land and water sports, including complimentary diving for qualified divers. In addition to the resort’s nine restaurants, Sandals’ “Stay at one, Play at three” concept gives guests the option of eating at Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Inn, adding an extra eleven restaurants to the menu.
Indulge in a pampering treatment at the Red Lane® Spa, work out at the resort’s fully equipped fitness centre, or simply relax by one of the four pools.
A playful and romantic property, enjoy everything on offer at this adult-only resort and replenish yourself, relaxing in the Jamaican climate.
P.O. Box 100
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
2.3 mi / 3.7 km from city centre
- Free airport shuttle
- Laundry/Valet service
- Onsite laundry
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Currency exchange
- 9 Restaurant
- 4 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 4 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• Bayside - international buffet for breakfast and lunch and French Brasserie for dinner
• Cricketer's Pint - authentic British pub cuisine open for dinner and late night snacks
• Cafe de Paris - French patisserie
• Cucina Romana - Italian a la carte serving breakfast three times weekly and dinner
• Dino's Pizzeria - traditional Italian pizzas made to order. Open daily
• The Mariner Seaside Grill - beach grill offering local Jamaica specialities
• Oleander - Jamaica cuisine served a la carte. Open for dinner. Reservations required
• Stew Fish - outdoor a la carte beach dining offering Jamaica seafood for dinner
• Tokyo Jo's - Asian style cuisine. Open for dinner
• Room Service for Club Level guests during the day or 24hrs for Butler Elite guests.
The dress code is mainly resort casual, which can include shorts or jeans, t-shirts or polo shirts. Swimwear must be covered, and shirts and footwear are required. For dinner, some restaurants require resort evening attire which includes dress trousers or jeans for men and, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar). Shoes or sandals should also be worn. Shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, hats, trainers, flip flops and slippers are not deemed as appropriate resort evening attire.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) restaurant buffets will no longer be self-service. There will be thermal temperature screening procedures in place during check-in and prior to a treatment at the hotel’s spa.
Sandals Resorts are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/sandals-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---