Excalibur Hotel and Casino is set in a magical castle. The moment you step across Excalibur's drawbridge, you are immediately transported back to the mythical days of King Arthur.
This distinctive property features over 3900 guest rooms, brilliant entertainment, dining and affordable gambling options. See one of the shows that Excalibur provides, try motion film rides, buy gifts in the dozens of shops or get pampered in the Royal Treatment Spa and Fitness Centre. The hotel has over a 100,000 square feet of gaming excitement.
All rooms have comforting hardwood furnishings. You can upgrade your room for views of the strip and stay in medieval-styled Turret rooms. The hotel is close to the MGM Grand and is only 3 miles from the airport, on the famous Las Vegas Strip.
Dine at a great selection of restaurants, or try the inexpensive all-day dining option. The Excalibur is perfect for people on a budget and has a large range of activities perfect for kids, including a water slide and dinner shows such as the Tournament of Kings, as well as two movie-themed rides. Entertainment includes Thunder from Down Under and the Australian Bee Gees.
3850 Las Vegas Blvd
South Las Vegas
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.1 mi / 1.8 km from city centre
- 3 Pool
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Room service
- 5 Lounges/bars
- 10 Restaurant
One adult pool.
• Camelot Steakhouse - Zagat Award-winning restaurant offering the finest cuts of beef, along with the freshest seafood flown in daily. Private dining rooms available.
• Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant - Join the familia and enjoy music and family sized portions of Italian cuisine
• Dick's Last Resort - messy cuisine, zany decor, rowdy staff, live bands and let-loose atmosphere, it offers a casual, down-to-earth entertainment option for visitors
• Excalibur Buffet - an all you can eat feast for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Baja Fresh - Mexican
• Food Court - a selection of world famous restaurants, fast food and coffee shops
• The Lounge
• In-room dining
• Drenched - seasonal casual poolside dining featuring American fare and a full-service bar
• Sherwood Bar.
A compulsory resort fee is payable locally and includes the following: Unlimited Local and 800 Calls, In-Room Internet Access, Fitness Center Access, Boarding Pass Printing and Property-wide/Lobby Wireless Internet Access. (All inclusions may be subject to change.)
Valet parking and self parking is available for a local fee. Fees vary by length of time parked.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) not all restaurants and bars will be open. Those that are open will be subject to altered opening hours. The pool and fitness centre are subject to restricted opening hours. Guests will be required to wear a face mask in all public areas and housekeeping will be limited. Turndown service is unavailable until further notice.
MGM Resorts are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/mgmresorts-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place
# night(s) ---