With its very own private island, offering All Inclusive dining options, a secluded pool and beach, and exquisite one of a kind Over-the-Water villas and bungalows, this resort provides the ultimate in romantic relaxation.
Enjoy unlimited water sports, including complimentary scuba diving forcertified divers, at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island. Offering lots to do in the day and chic parties at night, this is one of Jamaica's most alluring resorts.
Enjoy two holidays in one at this resort, with its own private island for you to enjoy Thai food, as well as a pool and beach.
Set in a majestic great house, the resort is surrounded by beautiful gardens and roaming peacocks. Take a dip in one of the many pools or soak up the tropical island weather on the white sand beach. Enjoy quintessentially English treats like afternoon tea or even a game of croquet.
P.O. Box 167
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
Room types and facilities
- Free airport shuttle
- Laundry/Valet service
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- 8 Restaurant
- 7 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 5 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• Bamboo Shack - an outdoor Jamaica buffet with island Jerk and a salad bar. Open for lunch
• Bella Napoli Pizzeria - traditinal Italian pizzas made to order. Open daily
• Eleanor's - a la carte Pan-Caribbean cuisine under the stars. Open for dinner
• Le Jardinier - French cuisine, a la carte. Open for dinner. Reservations required
• Royal Thai - offering an authentic Thai experience on Sandals own private island. Open for dinner. Reservations required
• The Cricketer's Pub - traditional British pub fare. Open for breakfast and dinner. Late night snacks are also served
• The Mariner Seaside Grill - local beach grill offering Jamaica specialities
• The Regency - international cuisine served buffet style for breakfast and lunch and a la carte for dinner.
The dress code is mainly resort casual, which can include shorts or jeans, t-shirts or polo shirts. Swimwear must be covered, and shirts and footwear are required. For dinner, some restaurants require resort evening attire which includes dress trousers or jeans for men and, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar). Shoes or sandals should also be worn. Shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, hats, trainers, flip flops and slippers are not deemed as appropriate resort evening attire.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) restaurant buffets will no longer be self-service. There will be thermal temperature screening procedures in place during check-in and prior to a treatment at the hotel’s spa.
Sandals Resorts are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/sandals-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---