This Valletta hotel is the first luxury hotel in Malta, situated in acres of mature gardens at the entrance to the capital. The independently-owned hotel commands glorious views over the surrounding areas and is within walking distance of the islands retail and commercial centres, bustling restaurants and cafes in the city.
The Phoenicia Malta is an architectural beauty, perfect for couples and adult groups. The hotel is classed as one of the sights of Malta, along with buildings rich in history such as St. John's Co-Cathedral, the Grand Masters Palace and the Auberges, which still stand today. Located in a grand building, it is in a small tree-lined street by the bus station.
Guest rooms offer Mediterranean style, with Maltese tiled floors and floral curtains, they offer fre WiFi for your convenience as well as marble bathrooms with own brand toiletries and bathrobes. Upgrade to a Harbour View room for views of one of the worlds largest and deepest natural harbours.
Start your day with the breakfast buffet, offering a wonderful choice including a separate room for hot foods. The restaurants source the best local vegetables and seafood where possible. Try the afternoon tea in the Palm Court Lounge, or enjoy the entertainment over a cocktail on Saturdays at the Club Bar.
Relax in the hotels pool, surrounded by the walls of the old fortress, creating a lovely backdrop. The pool is located 250 metres away, through the hotel gardens. In the summer there is a bar and pool side kitchen.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.9 mi / 1.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 136
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 2 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
• Wake up to the lavish Phoenicia Breakfast Buffet in Valletta and enjoy cooked egg to your liking, fresh juices, barista-prepared coffee
• For lunch or dinner, sample Mediterranean cuisine at the award-winning Phoenix Restaurant. During the warmer months, enjoy unparalleled views of the Phoenicia gardens and the Marsamxett harbour, which provide for the perfect al fresco dining experience, both for a quick lunch grab, sunset drinks listening to chill-out tunes or more traditional evening meals. The Phoenix is also open for dinner for those in search of an unforgettable and intimate dining experience with live table side service from the Maitre D' and freshly caught Mediterranean fish, all coupled with an innovative, local produced cuisine and a wine list prepared by the in-house Sommelier
• The Palm Court Lounge is perfect for speciality coffees, tantalising snacks and traditional afternoon tea
• Club Bar, established in 1952, this classy venue is the perfect place to unwind after a long day, with a glass of single malt or a classic cocktail.
# night(s) ---