The Royal Horseguards is an iconic, historical building, known and used by politicians and celebrities alike. This prestigious hotel enjoys a spectacular location and offers free WiFi.
The hotel is situated on the banks of the River Thames, opposite the London Eye and is within walking distance of the main tourist, cultural and shopping attractions of London.
There is an excellent choice of places to eat, drink and relax, whether you’re a couple or a family. From the gourmet, fine dining 1212 restaurant, with its exquisite exterior terrace and gardens, to the vibrant Equus cocktail bar and the Lounge that serves British afternoon tea to satisfy all tastes.
The style of the hotel blends classic British style with modern touches and state-of-the-art room facilities - the room safe has a built-in plug socket so you can charge your laptop whilst keeping it secure. Enjoy complimentary soft drinks and snack items from the mini-bar and Egyptian cotton bed linen. Double-glazed windows ensure a peaceful stay, whilst upgrading to a garden view room affords views of Whitehall Gardens and glimpses of the River Thames in the winter months.
For your convenience, the Embankment tube station is only 250 metres away, letting you use this hotel as a base to explore the city of London and all of its attractions.
2 Whitehall Court
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.4 mi / 0.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 281
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Single(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Deluxe Double Garden View
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Deluxe King Garden View
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s), single(s) and rollaway Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
• Other facilities include Ipod docking stations in all guest rooms, LCD waterproof TV’s and under-floor heating in all bathrooms
• Two business desks with internet access
• Complimentary WiFi internet access.
• One Twenty One Two Restaurant - fresh seasonal food at one of London's most celebrated restaurants, named after its telephone number. Compliment your modern British meal with a glass of wine from the varied list. Smart casual dress code is required at this award-winning restaurant
• The Lounge - indulge in a British Afternoon Tea between 13:00 and 18:00 daily. Smart casual attire
• The Equus Bar - a gentlemen's club atmosphere offering modern cocktails named after famous previous guests such as Churchill, Gladstone and George Bernard Shaw. Enjoy a light meal and bar food as well.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) breakfast is an a la carte service or there is a ‘grab and go’ takeaway option. There will be a limited menu for lunch, dinner and room service.
# night(s) ---