Luxor, one of the original themed hotels on which Las Vegas built its reputation, offers value for money and a great location at the bottom of the Strip.
An impressive sight in Las Vegas, Luxor consists of a huge 30-storey onyx pyramid which contains the hotel and casino. This is guarded by a massive replica of the famous Sphinx of Giza, alongside the obelisk of Luxor and other ancient Egyptian statues and features including an Egyptian bazaar. It really needs to be seen to be believed and you'll feel as if you've been transported back in time.
The Pyramid rooms overlook the main casino and entertainment complex, some of which have been recently remodelled and are now called the Pyramid Premium rooms. The older Pyramid rooms may look a little tired, but they are great value for money and they are fastidiously cleaned. In the two towers, you can book double queen and king rooms, and also suites. All decorated and furnished to a comfortable standard, with great views of the Strip.
The pool area at the Luxor is renowned as being one of the biggest in Vegas, with four large sections featuring palm trees, cabanas and daybeds - but be warned, the pool areas can get very busy. You’ll receive complimentary towels and you can order drinks and food from the attendants on hand.
Luxor has nine restaurants and food options - from the upmarket Tender Steakhouse and burger bars to the fast-food haven of the food court. For entertainment, check out the famous Blue Man Group, Criss Angel or even Vegas stalwart Carrot Top.
Pamper yourself at the Nurture Spa and Salon. A day of soothing massages, rejuvenating treatments and facials, or manicures and hair styling is sure to make your holiday more relaxing.
This is a fun and busy casino hotel, with a lively atmosphere. If you are expecting a touch of luxury you may be disappointed, but for great value the Luxor is up there with the best.
3900 Las Vegas Boulevard
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.5 mi / 2.4 km from city centre
- 4 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 4 Lounges/bars
- 9 Restaurant
• The pool areas and services are subject to seasonal change
• You must be a Luxor Hotel guest to access pool areas
• Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. Valet parking is available too, also for a local fee. Fees vary by length of time parked.
• A compulsory nightly resort fee per night is payable locally at this hotel. The resort fee includes:
- Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
- Unlimited local and toll free calls
- Airline boarding pass printing and fitness centre access for guests 18+.
• TENDER steak and seafood - Open daily
• T&T 'Tacos and Tequilla' - Open for lunch and dinner
• Rice and Company - Serves Asian cuisine
• Pyramid Café - Features an extensive menu of salads, burgers, steaks and pizzas. Open for breakfast, lunch and shuts at 13:00
• Backstage Deli - Deli-style cuisine. Open daily
• Blizz - Serves yogurt smoothies blended with real fruit, creamy milkshakes, fresh-baked Belgian Waffles, and delectable crepes
• MORE the buffet at Luxor - Features a 30-foot salad bar, homemade pizza station, two carving stations, an omelete station and specialties from around the world. The dessert station features French pastries and sugar-free dessert
• Food court - The ultimate for fast food. Offering a wide selection of Luxor restaurants Starbucks Coffee, LA Subs, Bonanno's Pizzeria, Nathan's, Johnny Rocket's, Original Chicken Tender Company and Blizz.
Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. Valet parking is available at a charge (payable locally). Fees vary by length of time parked.
# night(s) ---