Located in Hong Kong's downtown area of Mongkok, enjoy Michelin star food, a rooftop pool with brilliant views, thousands of Chinese artworks and a spa.
All of the rooms offer luxurious, contemporary decor and enjoy picture windows, a 42 inch plasma TV, a DVD/CD system (on request) and a Dream Big bed. The marble bathrooms are separated from the rooms with a glass partition and feature an indulgent rain shower.
Facilities include a luxury spa, the Chuan Spa, a pool, an Oriental hot tub and a steam room. Among the range of treatments on offer, the Chuan Spa specialises in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The hotel's restaurants and bars offer a selection of cuisine, from Michelin-starred Cantonese cuisine to the ultimate barbecue experience at The Backyard. Tokoro has a fun and lively atmosphere and serves some of the best Japanese dishes in the area.
Several nearby attractions are favourable for shoppers. They include the vibrant, atmospheric Ladies Market and Langham Place shopping Mall. A complimentary 30-45 minute walking tour operates each evening, to introduce guests to the Mongkok area.
555 Shanghai Street
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.9 mi / 3.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 665
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Television
CLUB DELUXE ROOM
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Television
ONE BEDROOM SUITE
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Air conditioning, Television, Private bathroom, Minibar, Satellite television, Bathtub/shower combination
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Off-Site parking
- Internet services
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- 4 Restaurant
- 1 Pool
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• The Chuan Spa, perched on top of the hotel, featuring a contemporary fitness studio, pool and Spa offering lashings of treatments for body, mind and soul, ten treatment rooms, over sixty wellness therapies, Foot Spa featuring elite tranquility chairs, Hydrotherapy, Sauna, Steam, Jacuzzi and Japanese hot tubs
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
• Rooftop swimming pool on the 42nd floor, with stunning views
• “Art Gallery masquerading as a hotel”: The hotel owns more than 1,500 pieces of contemporary Chinese art. The collection includes pieces by numerous legendary Chinese artists including Wang Guangyi, Yue Minjun and Jiang Shuo
• DVD players are available for rooms, on request
• Complimentary internet access for 1865 members.
• The Ming Court - one Michelin star Chinese restaurant, serving lunch and dinner a la carte. Open for breakfast on Sundays and Public Holidays. It won 'Gold with Distinction' at the Hong Kong Tourism Board's Best of the Best Culinary Awards 2012
• The Place - Western restaurant, serving Mediterranean cuisine as a buffet or a la carte
• Alibi – a place to escape, wine, dine and be social. A floor-to-ceiling wine wall, award-winning mixology and creative cuisine makes up the spacious and vibrant venue, with culinary influences from Europe and Asia. Try coffee artistry, wine tastings, mixology art and enjoy lunch, afternoon tea, a raw bar, drinks or dinner
• The Backyard - with a waterfall and water feature that streams throughout the space and chilled music. Champagne flows freely, cocktails are available by the glass & or jug, and beer comes in more than 20 different varieties. Sample eclectic gourmet pizzas, along with a variety of other easy-to-share morish morsels
• Tokoro - Robatayaki & Whisky Bar - robatayaki-style theatre restaurant on level 3, creating Japanese food with flair in an energetic atmosphere. Enjoy an intimate meal at the robatayaki bar or sushi bar. Sample our extensive range of whiskies and sake.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) not all bars and restaurants will be open, and those in operation may have amended opening hours and provide takeaway services. The steam room and sauna are closed until further notice and reservations are required for the swimming pool where a 1 hour time slot will be allocated.
# night(s) ---