Altis Avenida is a glamorous, elegant boutique hotel in Lisbon. This five-star property is in an outstanding location in the city centre, with views of the Sao Jorge Castle and is set near iconic attractions including Rossio and Restauradores squares. This respected hotel allows you to explore the neighbouring boutiques, theatres and museums, as well as bars and restaurants that are close by.
The remarkable architecture of this historical building inspired the interior design, with elegant stairwells and art deco retro facade bringing the glamour and elegance of the 1940’s to the present.
Guestrooms provide retro chic in a cosy environment, with modern amenities to contrast the historic boutique décor.
Top floor Rossio restaurant provides delicious cuisine with breathtaking views and outdoor dining over the Portuguese capital.
Rua 1 de dezembro, 120
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.4 mi / 0.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 70
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator
DELUXE WITH BALCONY
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s)
- Coffee shop
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 1 Restaurant
• Guests can enjoy spa and leisure facilities at a discounted price at the other Altis hotels in Lisbon. Altis Grand Hotel offers GSpa just 15 minutes walk away and Altis Belem Hotel's BSpa by Karin Herzog is a 20 minute drive. These are both 5 star luxury, offering a wide range of treatments and facilities for you
• Bring your pet on your holiday. The hotel offers luxury bed, feeding and drinking bowls for animals up to 15kg so they can enjoy Lisbon with you.
• Rossio Restaurant Bar & Terrace - set on the rooftop, you will enjoy a breathtaking view of Lisbon while you take breakfast, lunch or dinner. Or simply sit and sip an evening drink on the terrace
• Room service is available around the clock.
# night(s) ---