A majestic hotel with a famous clocktower, set close to the Old Town, New Town and Princes Street. Close to Waverley Station, this luxury hotel provides a Michelin star restaurant, lavish afternoon teas and a superb spa.
An original Edinburgh hotel, The Balmoral, a Rocce Forte hotel sits on the corner of North Bridge and Princes Street, oozing Scottish hospitality and sophistication during your stay.
A city landmark, the hotel is an old Victorian railway hotel updated for the modern age, with a tea room, luxury rooms and deluxe services including laundry, valet parking and room service.
Indulge in the hotels award winning spa, with Rocco Forte Rituals and ESPA treatments to pamper you, as well as a 15-metre lap pool, sauna, steam room and gym.
Your guest room features modern amenities including Nespresso coffee makers, Scottish tea, comfy dressing gowns and slippers, and if you upgrade to a suite you can enjoy a magnificent fire place. Upgrade to an executive or deluxe room to enjoy city views, or the superior deluxe with garden and castle views.
Try an afternoon tea at Palm Court, or indulge in a local tipple at the Scotch Bar, which serves up to 400 whiskys. Dine in style at the Michelin star restaurant, or try something in the brasserie, serving up French delicacies and Scottish meats.
Families are welcome here, with a range of kids facilities including babysitting, special meals, books, films and games, as well as baby meals, kids linens and robes and slippers.
1 Princes St
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.2 mi / 0.3 km from city centre
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Baby sitting
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 3 Restaurant
• Two complimentary bottles of Mineral Water per day
• Complimentary use of The Balmoral Spa with pool, fitness centre, Finnish Sauna and Turkish Steam room
• Daily newspaper.
• Number One - Michelin-starred for 16 consecutive years. Modern Scottish cuisine with works from the Royal College of Art. Open for dinner only
• Brasserie Prince by Alain Roux - an informal, lively brasserie with views of Arthur's Seat. Seasonal Scottish favourites, classic dishes, pre-theatre and children's menus
• Palm Court - award-winning afternoon tea, cakes and Champagne, accompanied by live harp music. Open all day
• Brasserie Prince Bar - Edinburgh's finest cocktail bar serves classics with a twist, light meals, bar snacks as well as a popular Seasonal Cocktail Tasting Menu
• The Gallery - a perfect space to enjoy a quiet drink, a sweet treat or a warming cup of Balmoral blended tea
• Scotch Whisky Bar - let our Whisky Ambassadors guide you through over 400 Whisky varieties, including our own 10 year old single malt, each accompanied by a specially selected snack.
# night(s) ---