Located opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, you are close to some of London's biggest attractions when you stay at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge. Try French cuisine or a taste of Tokyo in the restaurants, enjoy afternoon tea or sophisticated cocktails.
The city's finest landmarks, from Big Ben and the famous theatres, to London Aquarium and more are just steps away when you stay here.
Tasteful rooms and suites include a bathroom, living space and are perfect for families. Higher floors provide more space and added amenities in the chic suites and penthouses. Some higher rooms provide panoramic city views.
Enjoy seasonal French specialities at Brasserie Joel, or Japanese delights at Ichi Sushi & Sashimi. Afternoon tea and light bites are available at the Pattiserie and Primo Bar offers live music and cocktails. Start your day right with an Illy coffee from the cafe.
Relax and unwind at Europe's only Mandara Spa, with a selection of treatment rooms serving up beauty treatments, the finest spa products and a relaxation lounge to get away for the bustle of the city outside. Or take a dip in the 15-metre pool. Those looking to maintain a workout routine can also make use of the fitness centre.
200 Westminster Bridge Road
South Bank and Waterloo
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.4 mi / 0.6 km from city centre
- Valet parking
- Health club
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Children's pool
- Internet services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Baby sitting
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
• Brasserie Joël - mouth-watering French cuisine that has won two AA Rosettes
• Ichi Sushi & Sashimi Bar - serves exquisite delicacies made from fresh fish and perfectly prepared rice. Sit at the sushi bar and watch as the expert chefs build each entrée, or enjoy the impressive views of Big Ben from your table
• Primo Bar - offers free live music on its main stage every night of the week. Sip a handcrafted cocktail while taking in the awe-inspiring views from the VIP area
• 1WB Lounge & Patisserie - order small bites from the all-day menu, or sample a treat from the pastry and chocolate counter. You can also enjoy afternoon tea, which includes a selection of sandwiches and cakes. To make tea even more special, order a glass of fizz
• illy Caffè - located on the ground floor, it serves authentic Italian coffee and a tempting selection of croissants and pastries throughout the day. For a light lunch or afternoon snack, choose from the cafe’s great selection of hot and cold sandwiches. All items are available to take away.
• Wireless internet connection all around the hotel including public areas and rooms
• Bilingual staff
• Luggage storage
• Concierge service
• Laptop-size in-room safe
• ELEMIS bathroom amenities.
# night(s) ---