Located in the literary district of Bloomsbury, just one minute’s walk from Russell Square underground station, the Kimpton Fitzroy London is a perfect option for exploring the city and relaxing in style.
Overlooking Russell Square Gardens, this beautiful nineteenth century building is in a prime location to experience London by foot, or by the Tube. Wonder through Regent’s Park, dine out in stylish Mayfair, or explore the delights of Covent Garden which are just a few of the points of interest nearby.
Designed by Charles Fitzroy Doll, the architect responsible for creating the dining room on the RMS Titanic, the hotel is impressive in its design, mixing the best of the traditional and contemporary, featuring an impressive lobby crafted from marble and limestone. Guest rooms enjoy toiletries by acclaimed perfume designer, The Perfumer’s Story, and bathrobes and slippers. After a day of exploring, find rest in the welcoming beds with luxurious linens and selection of books from some of Bloomsbury’s finest authors such as Charles Dickens and Virginia Woolf.
Facilities at the Kimpton Fitzroy London include a twenty-four-hour fitness centre with TechnoGym cardio machines, free weights, bottled water and towels. For guests who prefer to exercise in a more private location, a yoga mat is included in every room.
Savour one of the many dining experiences available at the Kimpton Fitzroy London. Enjoy afternoon tea in the leafy Palm Court or pause over a hot drink at Burr & Co. which touches on the past with a modern take on a Victorian coffee house. The choice continues at Neptune, offering modern British food in a chic setting and Fitz’s is the place to be for glamourous cocktails sipped into the small hours.
1-8 Russell Square,Bloomsbury
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.6 mi / 2.5 km from city centre
- Valet parking
- Live entertainment
- Pets allowed
- Cocktail lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in lobby
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Concierge desk
- Public area air conditioned
- Room service
- Currency exchange
• Palm court - experience afternoon tea and herb-infused cocktails the heart of the hotel, with its glass ceiling and plenty of greenery
• Burr & Co. - serving casual café fare or small plates and wine, Burr & Co. blends the traditions of a Victorian coffee house with a modern grab-and-go style
• Neptune – a chic and modern restaurant serving local seafood with a wine list curated by Isabelle Legeron MW
• Fitz’s - named after the original architect of the Kimpton Fitzroy, Fitz’s is a glamourous cocktail den which can be enjoyed into the early hours under the disco ball.
# night(s) ---