The Linq Hotel and Casino is right in the heart of the Strip, with a busy and bustling pace that is ideal for those wanting to experience Vegas at its most frenetic.
Perfect for trendsetters and party people, you can immerse yourself in the adults-only pool parties, day clubs and cabana-style outdoor entertainment. The pool itself is open seven days a week to those aged 21-and-over, so perhaps not a great hotel for kids. With striking views of the High Roller (the world’s highest observation wheel) and Vegas, it is easy to get swept away in the Linq’s party atmosphere.
The rooms are a good size, modern, with minimalist furniture and contemporary art adorning the walls. There is also Wi-Fi and access to the gym, which is included with the hotel’s daily service charge ($32). There are a great choice of bars and restaurants in the hotel, with a range of different themes including Irish favourite -
The Linq's brilliant location means you are steps away from live music at the Brooklyn Bowl, a variety of famous restaurants and vibrant bars, as well as the famous High Roller wheel. This is one for the younger crowd, who aren’t looking for the ultimate in luxury.
3545 Las Vegas Blvd South
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.2 mi / 0.4 km from city centre
- 1 Pool
- Live entertainment
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 4 Lounges/bars
- 4 Restaurant
• The LINQ is home to some more casual coffee, chocolate and cake shops
• Bowling alley, nightclub and juice bar
• High Roller & Linq Casino for slots, poker and craps.
• Live music, nightlife and gourmet dining fuse together at Linq's hottest night time destination, Brooklyn Bowl, an offshoot of its popular New York location, which was dubbed as 'one of the most incredible places on earth' by Rolling Stone magazine
• Shining bright on the Las Vegas Strip, the 550-foot-tall High Roller is the world's largest observation wheel. This stunning Las Vegas attraction provides tourists and locals alike the ride of a lifetime. The epic wheel is the crown jewel of The Linq, The Strip's outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment district
• Trendy nightlife at the Catalyst Bar. A mixology and flair bar located in the centre of the casino floor, open 24/7. O'Sheas - enjoy more than 50 types of beer, table games, a lively outdoor bar and nightly entertainment at its Irish-inspired stage area featuring live performances
• Check out the pool (Adult only 21 and over), a tropical hideaway. Signature Polynesian cocktails, sunny skies and convenient amenities make for a relaxing day poolside. The outdoor pool complex includes a hot tub, complimentary towels, a snack bar and poolside bar.
• Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen & Bar - offers guests a taste of signature cuisine, featuring bold flavours and unique twists on traditional dishes
• Hash House A Go Go - home to the city's best breakfast, including oversized flapjacks, breakfast scrambles, signature hashes, farm Benedicts and more. This over-the-top Vegas restaurant received national attention on the Travel Channel's Man V. Food, where Adam Richman sank his teeth into the Fried Chicken Farm Benedict
• Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar - combines dining and a dynamic bar to create a high-energy fiesta and comes complete with mechanical bull
• Food. Art. Music. Entertainment. F.A.M.E. - blending authentic Asian cuisine, art and live performances to create a bustling hot spot. Check out the taiko drum performances, which are given a modern spin by collaborating with live DJs
• Flour & Barley - enjoy brick oven pizza with fresh whole milk mozzarella and house-made toppings. Savour its pasta dishes, Panini sandwiches and salads while taking in the retro decor and vintage sports memorabilia
• Yard House - situated with a prime view of the High Roller observation wheel, this is one of the largest Yard House locations to date
• Brews. Fun. - classic American food
• Tilted Kilt offers a festive, modernised Celtic-themed environment to watch the game, hang out with friends, play pool and nosh on its bar and grill food peppered with an Irish twist
• Haute Doggery is a new take on the American hot dog stand offering Retro Dogs from around the country.
A compulsory nightly resort fee per night is payable locally at this hotel.