Fully renovated for 2019 and offering a fresh new vibe, Hotel Bellevue is an icon of private boutique luxury and design. Carved into a cliffside, with floor-to-ceiling windows revealing the vast Adriatic, five-star boutique Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik is a state-of-the-art seaside retreat around the bay from Dubrovnik’s a magnificent 6th-century Old Town.
Chic and modern, this clifftop hotel is close to the Old Town of Dubrovnik, and has its own secluded beach, a cave restaurant, and spa. Part of the Adriatic Luxury Hotels group, it’s perfect for a romantic getaway.
Clean, classy and slick, with smooth design inspired by the simplicity of an ocean liner, the aptly-named Hotel Bellevue has better views than you’d get from a boat. Its spectacular clifftop setting affords commanding vistas over the Adriatic. Dining on the terrace, you can see the whole coast.
Drop down via an elevator 30 metres directly below the hotel for a secluded pebble beach on the Miramare bay.
It’s just a 20-minute walk to the historic centre of Dubrovnik, with its UNESCO World Heritage sites and pick of bars and entertainment. But, if you’d rather relax at the hotel, The Spa Centre comes recommended. It has a range of treatments alongside a Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, mosaic-style steam room and a gym. The floor-to-ceiling windows let light bathe the heated indoor pool and give you views over the sea whilst you relax.
The rooms all have a sea view, too, so the Adriatic never leaves your side. Rooms are sophisticated and modern, all with tea and coffee and free WiFi. Babysitting is available at an extra charge.
The restaurant Vapor, with its balcony tables, is perfect for an evening sunset. The seven course tasting menu combines local seafood, herbs and spices, for a meal that’s a discovery and a journey. Round off dinnertime with a Viennese coffee at The Spice Lounge or enjoy local wine and cocktails. Or, for a more relaxed lunch, in summer the Nevera restaurant serves seafood from a man-made cave or on the seafront, both truly atmospheric settings.
Pera Cingrije 7
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.5 mi / 0.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 91
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
SUPERIOR SEA VIEW BALCONY
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
DELUXE SEA VIEW BALCONY
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
EXECUTIVE SUITE SEA VIEW BALCONY
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• Live entertainment (only in high season)
• Beach access
• Ironing board available on request
• 500m² spa and wellness area
• Oval freshwater pool 10m x 5m
• Steam bath and Finnish sauna
• Hot and cold stone pebble treatment for feet
• Theme showers with special hot and cold settings
• Three treatment rooms
• Relax zone.
• Restaurant Vapor - serving buffet and à la carte breakfast in the morning and fine dining à la carte for dinner, including Mediterranean dishes
• Nevera – for freshly-caught Dalmatian seafood matched with Croatia’s most exclusive wines, set in a white washed cave-like space
• Spice Lounge - the main hotel bar, offers lighter meals alongside Viennese coffee, specialities and sweets, fine wines, cocktails and draft beers
• The Wine Bar – offering an eclectic wine and Champagne list. Sample fine Croatian wine paired with light local dishes or enjoy a fully guided wine flight for an adventure into the carefully curated selection.
# night(s) ---