This All Inclusive resort is ideally located in the heart of the Riviera Maya along the famed white-sand beaches and calm, clear waters of Akumal. Brand new and adults-only featuring a truly magical Unlimited-Luxury® experience.
With 434 elegant suites, many with stunning ocean views, indulge in 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini-bar, limitless gourmet dining and top-shelf spirits at seven restaurants and chic bars.
Spend a night out with the Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience at nearby sister properties or wind down with an indulgent treatment at the exquisite Secrets Spa by Pevonia®.
Enjoy the natural beauty of Akumal - meaning Place of Turtles in Mayan - by snorkeling off the coast, visiting nearby underwater rivers, or simply basking on the pristine beach. With pool and beach wait service, nightly entertainment and more, you won’t be short of things to do.
Carretera Federal 307
Pueblo de Akumal, KM 254-600
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
63.8 mi / 102.9 km from city centre
- 3 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Aerobics instruction
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 6 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 7 Restaurant
Free WiFi throughout the resort with Unlimited Connectivity.
• El Patio – serving dinner from 18:00 – 23:00. Savour Mexican a la carte cuisine in a traditional authentic ambience. Dress Code - Casual Elegance
• Himitsu – serving dinner from 18:00 – 23:00. Pan-Asian a la carte specialities. Teppanyaki tables available. Dress Code - Casual Elegance
• Portofino - serving dinner from 18:00 – 23:00. Enjoy delectable Italian a la carte cuisine. Dress Code - Casual Elegance
• Bordeaux - serving dinner from 18:00 – 23:00. A la carte French cuisine in a romantic, elegant atmosphere. Dress Code - Casual Elegance
• Seaside Grill – serving lunch from 11:00 – 17:00 and dinner from 18:30 – 23:00. Located pool side serving a la carte grilled specialities. Dress Code - Casual
• Oceana – serving dinner from 18:30 – 23:00. Fresh seafood presented in a quiet and romantic seaside setting. Dress Code - Casual
• Coco Cafe – open from 08:00 – 22:00. Enjoy premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Dress Code - Casual
• Barefoot Grill – serving lunch from 12:30 – 16:00. Enjoy light lunch specialities in a casual and relaxed, outdoor setting
• The Market Café - offers the casual atmosphere of a farmers market with colourful gourmet cuisine displayed beautifully on sun bleached wood shelves creating an endless meandering that frames the intimate dining area
• No reservations are required in restaurants and no wristbands are required. Teppanyaki tables require reservation.
All Preferred Club suites offer the following additional amenities and services:
• Private Preferred Club Lounge
• Preferred status and amenities
• Concierge service
• Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
• Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
• Exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
• Pillow Menu
• Complimentary newspaper in suite every day (English or Spanish)
• Free WiFi
• Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
• Upgraded mini-bar service
• Upgraded bath amenities
• Guests can enjoy complimentary greens fees at the Riviera Maya Golf Club. Designed by Robert Trent Jones II, this course spans over 12,000 yards, offering a 36-hole course development including a 7,843-yard 18-hole championship course, a 1,356-yard 9-hole par 3 golf course, a driving range, practice green, and more. Subject to change, check locally for information and pricing. Additional costs apply.
# night(s) ---