This friendly, family-owned hotel is located directly on a lovely white sandy beach - in the heart of the South coast. The beach is secluded and quiet with plenty of free beach loungers and shade under the coconut trees. The large protected lagoon is safe for both swimmers and snorkellers of all ages, year round.
Coconut Court is the nesting beach to over 300 critically endangered Hawksbill marine turtles each year from July to November. The South Coast boardwalk connects the Coconut Court beach to Rockley beach with Lanterns Mall, shops, bars and restaurants along the way.
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site district of the Garrison Historic Area. Within easy walking distance to the Barbados Museum, George Washington House, the National Armoury, the and the famous Garrison Savannah Racetrack. The capital city of Bridgetown, with excellent duty free shopping, St. Lawrence Gap, Harbour Lights nightclub and Oistins Bay fishing town with its popular Friday Night Fish Fry are a short bus or taxi ride away. Rockley Golf course is also close by the hotel.
The hotel offers 112 studios and five self-catering apartments. Free WiFi is available in all studios and public areas of the hotel. All studios face the ocean and enjoy beautiful sea views from a private balcony or terrace. The Island View Apartments are fully self-catering with separate kitchen, lounge area, private balcony, bedroom(s) with ensuite bathroom(s).
Hotel facilities include two full service restaurant and bars with live entertainment and Manager's Cocktail Party weekly and daily happy hours. Enjoy a lively beach bar serving lunches and cocktails right on the beach, a fresh water swimming pool, a whirlpool, a kiddies paddling pool, activities desk, gift shop, currency exchange desk, 24 hour security and Front Desk, taxi and island tour services.
Coconut Court is a Travelife GOLD award winner for their continued efforts to protect and preserve the environment. The hotel was also honoured with the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012 and 2013 for achieving consistently outstanding traveller reviews.
The Blades family has owned and operated Coconut Court Beach Hotel since 1975 and their passion and commitment to customer service and to hospitality excellence is evident in the welcoming, relaxed atmosphere of the hotel. Coconut Court truly offers Simple Charm and Bajan style.
Coconut Court is not equipped with an elevator. Please request a low or high floor at time of booking based on your physical capabilities.
The Garrison Historic Area
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.4 mi / 2.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 112
ISLAND VIEW APARTMENT
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Separate Shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Refrigerator
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) Television, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Refrigerator
OCEAN VIEW STUDIO
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Separate Shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Refrigerator
SUPERIOR OCEAN FRONT ROOM
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Separate Shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Refrigerator
DELUXE OCEANFRONT ROOM
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
- Business center
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Concierge desk
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Ironing board
- Currency exchange
- 2 Restaurant
- 1 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 1 Children's pool
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Free parking
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• THE DECK BAR & RESTAURANT - open daily serving breakfast, lunch and candlelit dinners with lunch and dinner specials. Also serving vegetarian specialties, scrumptious homemade desserts and international wines and cocktails. The Deck Restaurant is family friendly and reservations are welcome. Enjoy daily Happy Hours from 12-1pm and 5-6pm every day. Live entertainment featured several nights each week on the pool deck (Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday). Manager’s cocktail party every Monday evening with complimentary rum/fruit punch, live calypso band, poolside BBQ and local arts & craft market. The entertainment schedule may change without prior notice
• THE SEAGRAPE BEACH BAR - open daily (weather permitting) serving frozen cocktails, ice cold beer, snacks and lunch. Enjoy daily Happy Hours from 12-1pm and 5-6pm every day. Enjoy a cold drink and lunch on the beach under the seagrape and almond trees. No shoes required
• THE BLUE ROOM SPORTS BAR & GRILL - located directly across the road from the hotel, this is a family friendly restaurant and reservations are welcome. Open daily from 5pm to 1am. Serving healthy grilled foods and fresh salads. Six large screen TV’s show sports and there is a fully stocked bar. Live music every weekend. Enjoy Happy Hour from 5-6pm. Ladies drink free from 10-11pm. Free wireless internet available from 5pm
• CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST BUFFET - includes a selection of pastries, muffins and breads, cold breakfast cereal, oatmeal, toast, two fresh fruit, unlimited coffee, tea, milk and juice
• FULL BREAKFAST - Continental breakfast plus two sides or any of the full breakfast entrees plated and served from the kitchen
• HALF BOARD PACKAGE - full breakfast, lunch or dinner (includes a starter, main course and dessert). Buffet dinners (no starter included) served in The Deck Restaurant. Exchange dining available every night (dinner only) in The Blue Room Sports Bar & Grill. No drinks are included
• FULL BOARD PACKAGE - full breakfast, lunch and dinner (includes a starter, main course and dessert). Buffet dinners (no starter included) served in The Deck Restaurant. Exchange dining available every night (dinner only) in The Blue Room Sports Bar & Grill. No drinks are included.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.