With a laid-back feel, this hotel is superb for families, with so many facilities tailored to younger guests. This luxury property also provides fine dining experiences, a high-end spa and variety of fun, sporting activities.
One of the highlights of The Phoenician is its three storey spa, providing a rooftop pool to sun yourself and a Dry Bar, as well as a selection of pampering treatments.
Families will love the variety of facilities designed with kids in mind, from a kids' club with activities and fun options, to exclusive pools, they can also enjoy a superb selection of cuisines at the plethora of onsite eateries.
Activities are plentiful here, with a state of the art fitness centre, athletic club, tennis and much more to keep you entertained and in shape during your stay, all with the backdrop of the Camelback Mountains.
Golf enthusiasts can tee off at the redesigned 18-hole golf course.
6000 East Camelback Road
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.6 mi / 2.6 km from city centre
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- 7 Restaurant
- 9 Pool
- 2 Children's pool
- 6 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Game room
- Dry cleaning
- Kids Club
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• Relish Burger Bistro
• J&G Steakhouse
• Thirsty Camel - spirits, live jazz and fabulous views
• Lobby Tea Court - afternoon tea
• The Praying Monk - sommelier and great wine collection
• Tee Box Dining - private exclusive dining
• The Sunset Room
• The Mountain View
The Phoenician tennis garden features a Wimbledon championship Grass Court, eleven lighted courts including automated practice court, several US open surfaces and the official Australian Open rebound ace surface. Private instruction and clinics are available
• A daily resort charge is payable locally to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services, which include:
- Wired and wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms
- Daily morning yoga; please see the monthly spa schedule for details
- Cocktail mixology; please visit the hostess at Mowry & Cotton for details and reservations
- Supervised evening childcare while dining at resort restaurants; reservations are required
- Tennis court and equipment rental (one hour daily); reservations are required
- Bicycle rental (two hours daily).
Marriott International are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/marriott-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---