The Hassler Roma is one of the most prestigious hotels in the world. It is owned by President & Managing Director Roberto E. Wirth, the fifth generation of a famous Swiss dynasty of hoteliers.
Elegance, style, the highest quality in terms of service and discretion have made the Hassler the very symbol of international hospitality, making it the preferred destination of VIPs from all over the world.
In addition to its 91 rooms and suites, the hotel’s Michelin-starred panoramic restaurant Imàgo offers a breathtaking view over the city of Rome, and is the meeting place of choice for important personalities and celebrities both international and local.
The Hassler Roma is located in the heart of Rome, next to the Trinità dei Monti church at the top of the famous Spanish Steps and Piazza di Spagna: one of the most beautiful and charming locations in the “Eternal City”.
Piazza Trinità dei Monti, 6
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.7 mi / 1.2 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 91
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
GRAND DELUXE DOUBLE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and rollaway Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
- Health club
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Onsite laundry
- Baby sitting
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Hair dryer
- Off-Site parking
- Internet services
- Beauty shop/salon
- Currency exchange
- 2 Restaurant
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Steam bath
• Amorvero SPA is located on the 3rd floor. It features a fitness centre with Technogym equipment and weights, a fabulous terrace, sauna, Turkish bath and solarium. In addition, a combination of equipment and a wide range of exclusive massages and treatments offer guests the opportunity to have the spa’s personnel create personalised treatments to satisfy individual needs
• Hassler Roma also offers the exclusive beauty salon, Salone Rossano Ferretti, located on the elevated floor behind the concierge. Internationally known as the hairdresser of the celebrities, Rossano Ferretti has chosen the Hassler Roma as the perfect site for his beauty salon in the capital city and is proud of the spectacular panoramic view over Trinità dei Monti. The Ferretti method focuses not only on care for hair but of the person. It offers personalised beauty care research done by the stylist himself, taking into consideration the needs and desire of each guest. This beauty salon seeks to be a place of total relaxation. It is an exclusive oasis of comfort and wellbeing.
• Hassler Bistrot - the magnificent “Salone Eva” is one of the most famous lounges in the heart of the Eternal City. It is the perfect place in which to enjoy an afternoon cup of tea, a business lunch or a late snack after the theatre. The Palm Court is an indoor garden, open during the warm season, offering an oasis of peace and quiet with beautiful flowering vases and climbing plants where large canopies offer shelter from the sun. It is the ideal place to enjoy drinks, meet with friends and comfortably talk without being disturbed as in the privacy of one's home
• The Hassler Bar offers the opportunity to enjoy excellent cocktails in a striking and relaxing setting decorated in classic style
• The hotel’s restaurant, “Imàgo” (one Michelin star) located on the sixth floor, offers one of the most magnificent views in the world. Every evening, in the blaze of the setting sun, the ochre colours of Roman “palazzi” and glittering domes, “Imàgo” becomes a magical place in which to enjoy the high level creative, contemporary Italian cuisine of Chef Francesco Apreda.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) you may opt out of housekeeping services. Access to Il Palazzetto is available from the entrance located on the Trinità dei Monti square. The Amorvero Spa will remain closed until further notice.
# night(s) ---