Sitting steps from the beach, close to Rhodes, this elegant resort features an amazing spa complex, outdoor pool and a selection of superb restaurants. You can also enjoy shows other and live performances in addition to sporting activities during your stay.
The 9-storey, Greek-inspired Akti Imperial Deluxe Spa Resort features warm colours and wood décor. It's just a five-minute drive from historical Rhodes, so you are never far away from being able to explore the local attractions.
Families will love this resort, with an array of focused activities for little ones, from a mini club and mini disco, as well as live shows and performances in the evening (arranged by the on-site entertainment team). Sporty activities include basketball, tennis, water aerobics, table tennis, water polo and more. You can also participate in custom-made sports programmes with trainers are offered for all abilities.
The resort's sumptuous spa is spread over 1200sqm and provides a sauna, steam bath, fitness room, massage rooms, indoor pool and Greco Roman bath. Beauty treatments such as manicures and pedicures are available, too.
A wide range of restaurants serve a rich variety of cuisine, from local seafood to Asian and Italian specialties. Enjoy a buffet or try one of the special thematic restaurants. The resort features a brilliant All Inclusive offering. You can also enjoy 24-hour dining here or order room service at any hour, for a fee.
Free on-site parking easily allows you to rent a car easily to explore the famous, historical sights nearby. Or if you just want to relax and soak up the sun, sit around the main pool or take a ride on the lazy river. You can also stroll through gardens or take the short walk to Ixea beach.
LEOFOROS IALYSSOU (IXIA)
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.9 mi / 1.5 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
INLAND MOUNTAIN VIEW
TWIN GARDEN VIEW
TWIN SIDE SEAVIEW
TWIN FRONT SEAVIEW
ONE BEDROOM SUITE MOUNTAIN VIEW
ONE BEDROOM SUITE SIDE SEAVIEW
ONE BEDROOM SUITE FRONT SEAVIEW
TWO BEDROOM FAMILY SUITE
SINGLE MOUNTAIN VIEW
- 4 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Game room
- Aerobics instruction
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Kids Club
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- 5 Lounges/bars
- 8 Restaurant
• EPICURUS RESTAURANT - the main dining room features Greek and international cuisine, buffet style & show cooking available. Serving draught beer, bottle wine, filter coffee, tea, soft drinks and juices
• EXPRESS RESTAURANT - all night dining, serving salads, appetisers, fruits, desserts, cheeses, hot and cold meals buffet style, as well as draught beer, bottled wine, soft drinks, juices, filter coffee, tea and mineral water
• JOLLY CHEF RESTAURANT - sitting near the pool and serving snacks and meat bites, desserts and fruits all day. Lunch show cooking and a dessert buffet and crepes are available later on
OLIVER'S CHEF RESTAURANT - serving snacks and meat bites, desserts and fruits all day. Lunch show cooking and a dessert buffet and crepes are available later on
• ASTERIAS RESTAURANT - table service and features Greek sea Food. A reservation is required at least a day in advance. Bookings can be made at Reception on a first come first served basis.
• RED ELEPHANT RESTAURANT - table service and features Asian Food and Sushi. A reservation is required at least a day in advance. Bookings can be made at Reception on a first come first served basis.
• LUKULLUS RESTAURANT - table service and features Greek food from all over. A reservation is required at least a day in advance. Bookings can be made at Reception on a first come first served basis.
• MARCO POLLO RESTAURANT - table service and features Italian cuisine. A reservation is required at least a day in advance. Bookings can be made at Reception on a first come first served basis
• JOLLY BARTENDER - a pool bar offering standard international alcoholic beverages, bottled wine, draught beer, soft drinks, juices and mixed exotic cocktails
• H2 BAR (by the snail pool).
# night(s) ---