Located on the spectacular beach in Punta Cana in the Bavaro area of Dominican Republic. This All Inclusive hotel features a tranquil atmosphere and Spanish-style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens.
This resort is ideal for families, couples and newlyweds seeking to combine rest and relaxation with fun and entertainment. Just steps from exceptional shopping in the seaside village of Bavaro, with lagoon style swimming pools, a wide choice of bars and restaurants and 300 metres of spectacular beach front.
Occidental Grand Punta Cana has an impressive array of amenities and activities to enjoy, in the most beautiful of settings on 700 yards of spectacular beach front. This is the most celebrated beach in the country and stretches the length of the Dominican Republic's Eastern shore.
Hundreds of picturesque coconut palms dot the shoreline and sway over thatched-roof palapas, providing beach-goers with shade. The luxuriously appointed guest rooms offer stunning views of the tropical gardens and the beautiful beaches of Bavaro.
Laze by the three dazzling, lagoon-style swimming pools, with one dedicated to children as part of the Kids Club. Relax in the spa or immerse in the schedule of daily activities, water sports and live nightly shows. Windsurf or snorkel in the sparkling waters, enjoy an afternoon of volleyball or just revel in the spectacular views by the beach or by the beautiful lake-shaped pool.
Roam free at the Occidental Grand Punta Cana, where Caribbean bliss is always close at hand. Choose from seven bars and nine ethnic-themed restaurants to immerse yourself in different tastes each night, plus an international buffet.
All of this is under 30 minutes’ drive from the airport.
The exclusive services of the Royal Club are available for those who prefer a more private experience. Guests will also enjoy room service, private restaurant, pool and beach areas. There is a charge for internet/WiFi access in rooms.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
12.2 mi / 19.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 852
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) and rollaway Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
SUPERIOR ROYAL LEVEL
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) and rollaway Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
SUPERIOR OCEAN FRONT FIRST CLUB
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) and rollaway Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) and rollaway Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Television, Private bathroom, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Minibar, Satellite television, Ceiling fan
- 3 Pool
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- Water sports
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 9 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 10 Restaurant
• Please note that the Spa, internet services, babysitting, bike rentals, business centre and valet service all incur additional costs.
• Le Buffet - an international buffet where guests consistently rate the fresh seafood, meats, fruits and salads as mouth-wateringly delicious. Open for breakfast lunch and dinner
• Las Reses - a charming, rustic steakhouse featuring fish, steaks and chicken hot off the grill. Open for dinner. Reservations are required; gentlemen are requested to wear long pants and shirts with sleeves
• La Hacienda - authentic Mexican dishes served in a colourful, traditional south-of-the-border atmosphere. Open for dinner. Reservations are required; gentlemen are requested to wear long pants and shirts with sleeves
• Via Veneto - a formal, fine dining experience where Italian favourites like Beef Carpaccio and Lasagna Florentina bring guests back again and again. Open for dinner. Reservations are required; gentlemen are requested to wear long pants and shirts with sleeves
• D'Oriental - a la carte Asian cuisine, including vegetarian selections, seafood, pork and duck, served in a tranquil Oriental atmosphere. Open for dinner. Reservations are required; gentlemen are requested to wear long pants and shirts with sleeves
• Royal Club Lounge - a la carte restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Exclusively for guests staying at the Royal Club. Open for breakfast lunch and dinner
• La Taquiera – light Mexican offerings. Open for dinner
• Beach Club - a barefoot-friendly, open-air, poolside restaurant serving lunch specials and drinks daily and Home Run brings ballpark favourites like burgers, hot dogs, cool drinks and cocktails to a convenient poolside location. Open from 12:00 – 16:00
• La Fontana Pizzeria - a casual pizzeria on the second-story terrace. Open from 18:30 – 06:00
• The resort also features bars and lounges, The Lobby Bar, La Bodeguita Bar, Bar Hundido, Bar Chiringuito, Home Run Bar, Arena Bar, Beach Club Bar, La Fontana Bar
• Grand Punta Cana also has its own night club, Mangu, open from 23:00 – 05:00.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---