An expansive resort with an array of sporting facilities, close to Walt Disney World. Relax in the spacious villas.
Just a five minute drive to Walt Disney World, this perfectly placed resort provides a great range of sporting activities, from mini golf to tennis.
All rooms are large and self-catered, with living areas, kitchen and DVD players. The food court features KFC Express, Pizza Hut Express and A&W, Zimmies restaurant, Castaways bar and grill, plus Starbucks and a Boars Head Deli and poolside bars.
Try one of the three recreation centres, before relaxing in one of the seven swimming pools, eight whirlpools, sauna or steam rooms. Other activities include basketball, volleyball, three video games rooms, bikes and sports equipment rental.
A children's playground and food menu, scheduled family activities and supervised children's activities are provided for a perfect family break.
8800 Vistana Centre Drive
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 10:00
15.4 mi / 24.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 1400
ONE BEDROOM VILLA
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and sofa bed Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
TWO BEDROOM VILLA
Sleeps 8, Bed Type: King(s), double(s) and sofa bed Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
- 7 Pool
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Exercise gym
- 8 Children's pool
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 3 Lounges/bars
- 3 Restaurant
• With seven magnificent pools and eight whirlpools to choose from, you are spoiled for choice with fun, exercise and sunshine
• Kids Club - enjoy pool parties, arcade, dancing and much more fun
• Tweens aged nine to 12 will love activities available and 13-17 year olds can take part in the DJ hosted dance party, set in various venues, payable locally
• Sheraton Fitness - stay active with this comprehensive health and fitness programme
• Take your pick of resort activities, designed to entertain guests of all ages. Along with exhilarating outdoor options at the sand volleyball, basketball, and shuffleboard courts, they also offer a variety of crafts, including tie-dye and glass fusion. Make the most of your day, then relax in the evening with karaoke, bingo, or a poolside movie accompanied by s’mores and popcorn
• Scuba diving lessons.
• Zimmie's Casual Eatery & Sports Bar - nestled in the centrally located Spas Recreation Building, the all day dining restaurant unites an outdoor patio bar and umbrella-topped tables with an indoor sports bar featuring jerseys in shadow boxes and football paraphernalia
• Castaways Bar & Grill - share stories over a casual meal at the alfresco bar, conveniently located alongside the Cascades Pool, it provides post-swim rejuvenation or anytime fun. Featuring both bar and patio table seating, with flat screen TVs, it also presents live music on select nights
• Tacky Tiki Bar and Grill - celebrate daily which was set up in the Fountains Recreation Centre by Tiki Tom, a travelling man who collected an array of trinkets on his travels. These quirky items debut in the surf and beach-themed indoor dining area, where surfboard tables join group booths, high-top tables, a bar with flat screen TVs and wooden beach-shack details. Outdoors, patio tables are topped with umbrellas
• The Outpost Bar - indulge in a leisurely cocktail or steal a refreshing sip at The Outpost Bar. Open seasonally, this 12-seat, jungle-themed bar is located near the Falls and Courts Pools. Take in the action while you sip a smoothie or juice, or try one of the trademark shots or signature drinks, such as Scribbles’ lunch: a frozen drink with caramel vodka, banana purée, ice cream, and a caramel swirl; the pink flamingo, made with Bacardi O, pineapple juice, grenadine, and a Cointreau float; or swamp juice, which mixes peach purée, key lime rum, and Sprite
• The Market Place & Sheraton Cafe - situated within the modern surroundings of The Market Place, the Sheraton Café invites you to power up for a day exploring with breakfast favourites, such as signature sandwiches, freshly baked pastries, French toast and pancakes, all served with your favourite Starbucks® beverage. Refuel at lunchtime with one of the specialty sandwiches, from a grilled vegetable wrap to the chipotle grilled chicken sandwich, or create your own with our selection of Boars Head deli meats and cheeses.
Marriott International are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/marriott-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---