Enjoy the glamorous resort lifestyle of the Côte d’Azur, close to Nice and Monaco, in the iconic luxury of the Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel.
Among the 74 light and airy guest rooms, including 24 suites and one villa, some feature private terraces and swimming pools. Chic, modern design by Pierre-Yves Rochon features gleaming white marble and textures of white and beige, putting the emphasis on colourful artwork and signature French Riviera views.
Enjoy the 33 metres heated swimming pool located at the Club Dauphin featuring outstanding views over the Mediterranean Sea in the most exclusive location of the Riviera.
From the pool side grill at the Club Dauphin to the chic French Riviera Bistro La Veranda under the cool shade of Aleppo pine trees, the Grand Hotel offers a variety of dining options to suit any mood or occasion. For Provencal and Mediterranean cuisine at its finest, visit the Michelin-starred restaurant Le Cap, under the guidance of Executive Chef Yoric Tièche.
The spacious state-of-the-art spa, designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, features men’s and women’s private steam rooms, a sensorial shower and indoor swimming pool, the perfect setting for well-being, relaxation and harmony. Situated on the rocky shoreline and accessible by a private funicular, Le Club Dauphin features an Olympic-sized heated seawater infinity pool and a grill restaurant.
Why not arrange an exclusive vineyard experience in the French Riviera with the hotel's concierge to round off a memorable trip.
71 Boulevard de General de Gaulle
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.9 mi / 1.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Superior Pinewood Room
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) and rollaway In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Deluxe Terrace Room
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) and rollaway Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
Palace Sea View Room
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) and rollaway In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
Four Seasons Pinewood Suite
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) and rollaway In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Four Seasons Pool Suite
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Kids Club
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- Onsite laundry
• On Site: Tennis Court, Bicycle (free), Outdoor heated Swimming Pool, Indoor Freshwater Pool
• Le Spa - enjoy a pampering treatment in a spacious tranquility, ideal for couples and singles. Try the outdoor pavilion and take in the views of the Mediterranean. Or enjoy a walk around the garden, try a whirlpool relaxation, hydro circuit or steam room in privacy. Enjoy a herbal tea or fresh juice, or maintain your fitness infoor or out.
• Le Cap - enjoy a menu fit to the season, with the freshest ingredients by a Michelin-starred chef. Compliment your meal with a wine from the vast selection the hotel has available. Open for dinner in June, July and August
• La Veranda - dine a la carte all day, or try the al fresco terrace, shaded by pines with stunning sea views
• Club Dauphin - enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while overlooking the pool. Arrive by air-conditioned glass fenicular and enjoy one of the areas top bar locations on the upper level
• Le Bar - sophisticated area to enjoy drinks and socialising, with a library and garden terrace perfect spots to relax and unwind with live music during summer. Afternoon tea is available in the Rotunda room.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) you will be required to wear a face mask in all indoor public areas. A turndown service will be available on request only.
# night(s) ---