Ambre is a four star, All Inclusive accommodation for adults over 16 only. The hotel is located at Palmar, on the east coast of Mauritius, providing wonderful tropical views of the Indian Ocean. The resort boasts 700-metres of long white sandy beach, running along a sheltered bay. WiFi is available throughout the resort.
Ambre is a four-star resort set in a tropical, easy-going environment, where island living can be experienced at its best. The adjacent tropical lagoon is a haven for fish and marine life, with many bathing and diving areas.
All day entertainment provides DJs, live music and the Ambre also hosts beach and club parties. The Function Room becomes a trendy nightclub in the evenings.
All guest rooms are sheltered by a garden of green tropical plants and provide a quiet oasis. The swimming pool is at the heart of the resort. Why not upgrade to the All Inclusive package for the best value for money.
Inclusive water sports such as kayaks, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkelling, wind surfing, water polo and more are provided by the Ambre. Land sports include tennis, aerobics, yoga, badminton, Frisbee, volleyball and table tennis.
Ambre guests have preferential access to Le Touessrok Golf Club, with championship course, academy and more. The hotels Spa offers four treatment rooms, a hammam, sauna and Jacuzzi. A beauty parlour and team of experienced therapists are on hand to cater to every demand.
230 Belle Mare, Palmar
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
19.4 mi / 31.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 297
DELUXE SEA-FACING TERRACE/BALCONY
DELUXE BEACH ROOM
- 2 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Aerobics instruction
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Tennis court
- Water sports
- On-Site parking
- Baby sitting
- Bicycle rentals
- Concierge desk
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 3 Restaurant
The steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi at Le Spa at Ambre is only free of charge for guests who have a treatment booked.
• Indigo - the main restaurant. Live interactive buffet stations feature Indian, Chinese and Creole specialties as well as international cuisine
• Dolce Vita - Trattoria style dining, with emphasis on homemade antipasti and pastas, pizzas and grill specialties
• La Plage - a beach restaurant with a cool feet-in-the sand attitude. The casual atmosphere is enhanced by a selection of Mediterranean and Mauritian authentic specialties, grilled seafood, snacks and sandwiches
• Coral Bar - offers a selection of fresh juices, exotic cocktails, energy drinks, full coffee range and snacks. In the evenings there are DJs and live music
• Beach bar - provides a selection of wines and beers, cocktails and fresh juices.
# night(s) ---