Hilton Heathrow Terminal 5 is perfectly positioned for Heathrow Airport. All terminals are easily accessible, Terminal 5 is just under four miles away by car. In addition, the Heathrow Hoppa service and the complimentary courtesy rail runs between terminals 1,2 and 3.
This contemporary design led hotel offers complimentary WiFi, a luxury Spa for all guests and 24-hour gym. With the addition of two restaurants and two bars, this is the perfect hotel for the discerning traveller looking for a touch of luxury within just minutes of Heathrow Airport.
Watch a movie on the 37-inch LCD TV. Each spacious guestroom features sound-proof windows, air-conditioning, blackout curtains and a luxurious bathroom with mood lighting and built in sound system.
Exercise in the complimentary 24-hour Fitness Centre, or unwind in the luxury Wet Spa with a hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room, ice fountain, hydrotherapy showers and salt chamber. If this is not enough why not enjoy a relaxing massage or personalised beauty treatment in one of the treatment rooms.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
16.9 mi / 27.2 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 350
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Satellite television, Trouser/Pant press, Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, In Room Movies, Television
- Health club
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Onsite laundry
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Coffee shop
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Currency exchange
- 2 Restaurant
- 1 Pool
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour room service
- Safe deposit box
- Steam bath
• Gallery Bar - ideal for before and after dinner drinks and allows guests to indulge in their usual tipple or to be tempted by the delicious cocktails also on offer
• River Bar - offers wines, beers, and spirits along with a full variety of non alcoholic beverages and light snacks
• The Gallery - inherently British dishes ranging from wholesome casseroles to the more traditional roast
• Mr Todiwala's Kitchen - pan-Indian cuisine that Chef, Cyrus Todiwala, is so renowned for in his landmark restaurant in the city
• Musetti’s Coffee Shop - sip a creamy latte, refresh with a pot of tea or recharge with a double espresso in the relaxed atmosphere. Snack on a freshly made sandwich or toasted panini, or be tempted by a variety of muffins, cakes and pastries.
In response to COVID-19, the fitness centre, spa, pool, valet parking, Hoppa bus, Mr Todiwala’s Kitchen and River Bar are unavailable until further notice.
Hilton Hotels are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/hilton-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---