This luxurious hotel provides great views of the Bellagio fountains. It has a choice of pools to relax by, as well as some unique and intriguing facilities.
For the ultimate experience, head to the adults-only Marquee Day Club Pool at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, fitted with cabanas. At night, this transforms into the large and popular Marquee nightclub. Enjoy exclusive access to the best of STK, Beauty & Essex, CliQue Bar & Lounge, Marquee Nightclub and more every Monday. The Boulevard Pool overlooks the strip, or the Chelsea Pool is perfect for a relaxing afternoon.
The individually decorated accommodations are residential style rooms. They feature large living spaces with private terraces that overlook the world famous Las Vegas Strip.
Sample the 18 different restaurants offering a mix of worldly cuisine. Unique facilities include a bar set within a chandelier, a secret pizza restaurant, unconventional concerts and dive-in movies, where you watch Hollywood films around the pool. Chandelier Bar is created by luminous beaded curtains of light, this provides a playground and art exhibit all in one. The top offers a lounge showcasing the splendour, the inside is a cocktail haven and the bottom is a high-energy casino bar.
Pamper yourself in the Sahra spa and hammam, previously listed on Conde Nast Traveller’s Hot List, or visit the Violet Hour for nail, hair and beauty treatments. Or lose yourself in the 100,000 square-foot casino voted Best Casino by USA Today.
3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.3 mi / 0.6 km from city centre
- Valet parking
- 3 Pool
- Health club
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 5 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 13 Restaurant
For the sixth consecutive year, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas welcomes the return of The Ice Rink as Boulevard Pool transforms into a winter wonderland high above Las Vegas Boulevard beginning Monday 20th November. Overlooking the heart of The Strip, visitors will enjoy skating on over 4,200 square feet of real ice, roasting s’mores by the fire, tasting seasonal culinary offerings and breathtaking views. This year, The Cosmopolitan is thrilled to add a 36-foot Christmas tree and first-ever tree lighting ceremony hosted by Olympic figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi on Monday 4th December.
Opium Theatre - the new show from the creators of Absinthe. A fast, funny and funky display showcasing a pack of comedians and crooners in front of the house band.
The Chelsea centre for concerts.
• Beauty & Essex - sharing plates and cocktails in a speakeasy setting
• Blue Ribbon Las Vegas - award-winning cuisine from Eric and Bruce Bromberg
• China Poblano – Chinese and Mexican
• E by Jose Andres - a small, quiet room opposite Jaleo's
• Eggslut - classic comfort, based on egg ingredients
• Estiatorio Milos – fresh seafood, a unique restaurant experience encase in a glass space
• The Henry – classic Vegas cuisine
• Holsteins – homemade American burgers and sausages, with tasty shakes and sides
• Jaleo – exciting Spanish tapas
• Overlook Grill – fancy American cuisine and home-brand coffee
• Rose. Rabbit. Lie - modern supper club that offers up reinvented American favourites, with live music and entertainment
• Scarpetta – Italian restaurant
• STK – classic American steakhouse and bar, offering a sexy atmosphere and flirty bar
• Wicked Spoon – food hall with traditional and seasonal dishes
• Milk Bar - bakery, ideal for desserts, snacks and local dairy
• Momofuku - globally inspired dinner restaurant, featuring noodles, seafood, meat and steamed buns, great for sharing
• Zuma - enjoy modern Japanese cuisine and celebrated cocktails in an elegant environment
• Red Plate - a sophisticated dining concept that celebrates traditional Chinese cuisine in a refined setting. Opening Summer 2018
• Room service – special menu.
Please note: a compulsory nightly resort fee per night is payable locally at this hotel. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. Valet parking is available at a charge (payable locally). Fees vary by length of time parked.
# night(s) ---