An elegant and sophisticated casino resort hotel with European flair. In a fabulous central location on the Strip, with an array of dining options, beautiful pool area and fitness facilities.
Enjoy unpretentious luxury throughout the Park MGM Las Vegas, with rooms that are tastefully appointed with inspirational artwork and comfy window seating to take in the views. A selection of shows, dinners, car rental, nightclub reservations and more are available to book at the hotel concierge to make the most of your stay in Las Vegas.
The hotels Casino offers tables and slot machines. The pool has lounge chairs, daybeds and cabanas available. The cabanas are not exclusive but must be reserved and are an additional charge. The cabanas come with their own living space, reserved lounge chairs and a dedicated server for optimum relaxation during your stay.
Dine in one of the superb restaurants, offering a wide variety of cuisines from around the world. Primrose is a country home inspired by the South of France, or try a steak at Bavette's, a Chicago classic restaurant. Or enjoy a drink at the Money Line Sports Bar while placing a bet.
3770 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.7 mi / 1.2 km from city centre
- Live entertainment
- Coffee shop
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 5 Lounges/bars
Enjoy live events, from music to sports, at the 20,000 seater T-Mobile Arena. Take in famous musical acts, UFC, boxing and much more.
• In room dining
• Best Friend by Roy Choi – Korean cuisine with a Los Angeles flair. Open for dinner
• La La Noodle – Pan-Asian cuisine, noodle shop. Open for dinner
• Eataly - Italian marketplace with restaurants. Open daily
• Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar – fine dining
• Primrose – French-ish fare.
• Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. Valet parking is available too, also for a local fee. Fees vary by length of time parked
• Compulsory Resort Fee applies per room, per night, (applies also to any bonus offer free nights), is payable locally direct to the hotel, (charge is subject to change without notice, check price before travel or locally for up to date price). The resort fee includes: Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room), unlimited local and toll free calls, airline boarding pass printing and fitness centre access for guests 18+.
# night(s) ---