This luxury hotel has been a landmark on the Las Vegas Strip for 50 years. Numerous appearances in films and on TV, together with world-class facilities and entertainment, have cemented its reputation as a resort of renowned excellence.
Roman-inspired opulence, incredible amenities and impeccable service combine to make Caesars Palace an exemplary five-star hotel. From its sumptuous suites and lavish spa, to its high-end shopping street and astounding array of restaurants – Caesars exudes luxury.
Located in six distinct towers, this superb hotel offers 4,000 guest rooms. Upgrade and enjoy Palace Tower rooms, featuring pillow-top beds, spa bathtubs, dual sinks, a 49-inch LED flat-screen TV, CD player, MP3 charging station, coffee maker and hair dryer. Many rooms offer beautiful pool or The Strip views.
With the abundance of first-class facilities on offer, you need never leave your hotel. Recline on your day bed by a choice of eight pools, at the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis. Play swim-up blackjack. Or unwind in your private cabana while your attentive waiter brings you refreshments.
Treat yourself to luxury retail therapy and indulge in fine dining at Caesars’ exclusive shopping destination, The Forum Shops. Or try your luck in the world-famous casino. Alternatively, let Roman-inspired treatments soothe and revitalise you at the award-winning Qua Baths & Spa.
Eateries abound at Caesars Palace. Choose between the renowned Bacchanal Buffet, casual restaurants including the Gordon Ramsey Pub & Grill, and lavish upscale dining options. Enjoy an aperitif in the chic setting of the VISTA Cocktail Lounge, or the David Furnish-designed FIZZ champagne bar.
After dinner take in a spectacular show at The Colosseum. Elton John, Mariah Carey, Rod Stewart and Celine Dion are among the superstar acts to have headlined at this 4300-seat, premier concert venue. Then if you have the energy, party into the night at the high-octane, multi-level nightclub OMNIA.
3570 LAS VEGAS BLVD
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.1 mi / 0.2 km from city centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Exercise gym
- Shops and commercial services
- Safe deposit box
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour food & beverage kiosk
Self parking/valet parking is available, at a charge paid locally.
• Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen - inspired by Gordon Ramsay’s hit TV series “Hell’s Kitchen,” it includes Beef Wellington, Lobster Risotto, Eggs in Purgatory and cocktails curated by Gordon himself
• Pronto by Giada - opening in early 2018. Celebrated chef, author and television personality, Giada De Laurentiis will offer guests signature Italian fare with California influences, in a fast, casual format
• Bacchanal Buffet – enjoy nine open kitchens featuring tastes from around the world, offering hundreds of options
• Restaurant Guy Savoy – called the best restaurant in Las Vegas, enjoy elegant French food in a fine dining setting
• Beijing Noodle No. 9 – Chinese cuisine in a casual setting
• Mesa Grill – celebrity chef Bobby Flay brings Southwestern grill food and speciality margaritas
• Old Homestead Steakhouse Las Vegas – fine dining, inspired by one of New York's most historic restaurants
• Rao's Las Vegas – simple, honest Italian food, voted one of the city's best
• Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill – a neighbourhood pub concept, with authentic English experiences
• MR CHOW – world famous food, architecture, personal service and views
• Searsucker Las Vegas – social dining with New American cuisine
• Nobu Restaurant Las Vegas – the celebrated chef brings his incredible food to this social, popular restaurant
• Brioche by Guy Savoy – sweet and savoury pastries and brioches from here are world renowned
• Forum Food Court – quick-serve dining options to choose from for those on the go
• In-room dining events – an extensive menu for every budget
• Cafe Americano – open all day every day, serving spicy takes on American comfort food and some Latin dishes too
• Starbucks – two coffee shops to choose from here
• Group dining.
Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. Valet parking is available at a charge (payable locally). Fees vary by length of time parked.
# night(s) ---