At the centre of the Las Vegas Strip, Aria Resort & Casino, is a luxury resort which utilises contemporary architecture and sustainable design. Bringing the ultra-modern skyscraper to Las Vegas.
In the heart of CityCentre, Aria offers a stunning contemporary resort with modern architecture, a unique design and floor-to-ceiling windows in every room – allowing for breathtaking panoramic views of the mountains and the Strip. The hotel’s ethos is being environmentally-friendly and sustainable – lights dim automatically and eco-friendly products are used. Even the building itself reused the previous hotel’s (The Boardwalk, demolished in 2006) foundations.
The techie atmosphere carries on into the rooms, which are luxury, with plush furnishings and a range of amenities that seem from a science fiction film – keyless locks, automated heating, light, music and curtains. Rooms are non-smoking, with a $250 cleaning fee if you flaunt the rules.
For those who need their shopping fix, the boutiques in Aria are perfectly suited to find that fashionable piece, with fashion-forward designers taking the lead. Or head to the Spa & Salon, where you’ll find award-winning treatments, all formed to reinforce the feeling of wellness
Ideal for foodies, the Aria has everything you could hope for, from succulent steak at Jean Georges and Julian Serrano Tapas to award-winning contemporary cuisine at Sage and delicious desserts at the Jean Philippe Patisserie. Check out the fantastic buffet or burger bars for fast eats, or head to the pizzeria for a slice – there are so many options, you won’t even need to leave the hotel.
Entertainment at the Aria is eclectic and vibrant, from UFC and boxing to the new Park Theater – host to world-renowned performers – there will be something to suite your tastes. Plus, there is the T-Mobile Arena, a 20,000 seat venue, which shows some of the biggest names in music throughout the year – such as rock legends Bon Jovi. There is even a dedicated games room for younger members, with top of the range consoles and more to keep them entertained.
3730 Las Vegas Boulevard
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.5 mi / 0.8 km from city centre
- 4 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- 10 Lounges/bars
- 16 Restaurant
Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. The self-parking fee is $7 for vehicles parked over 1 hour to 4 hours and $10 for vehicles parked over 4 hours to 24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. The self-parking fee is $5 for vehicles parked over 1 hour to 4 hours and $8 for vehicles parked over 4 hours to 24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor, & Monte Carlo. All parking fees repeat each 24 hour period. The valet parking fee is $13 for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and $18 for over 4 hours to 24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. The valet parking fee is $8 for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and $13 for over 4 hours to 24 hours at the following resorts: Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor, & Monte Carlo. All valet fees repeat each 24 hour period. For registered guests, the parking fee provides you with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations.
• Bar Masa - A la carte Japanese menu
• Tetsu – Teppanyaki, interactive dining experience
• Sage - Farm-to-table produce, meats and sustainable seafood. Open for dinner only
• American Fish - American a la carte menu, open for dinner only
• Julian Serrano - Seafood bar offers fresh shellfish and ceviches. The dining room and lounge serves tapas and Spanish cuisine
• Jean-Georges Steakhouse - Traditional steakhouse cuisine, with a contemporary touch. Open for dinner only
• Sirio Ristorante - Italian cuisine, open for dinner only
• Jean Philippe Patisserie - Irresistible desserts, breakfast pastries, sandwiches, crepes, salads and paninis. Open all day
• Blossom - Classic Chinese restaurant - open for lunch and dinner only
• Lemongrass - Modern Thai restaurant, open for lunch and dinner only
• ARIA Café - Open all day, serving traditional and international food
• The Buffet - Open all day, A selection of traditional, International and carvery. Served on a buffet
• Five50 - combining the soul of the world’s most iconic pizzerias with the dynamic of the greatest bar scenes, this hot spot features a signature pizza, bold selection of craft beers and an inventive line up of shared plates, small bites, hand-made pastas and decadent desserts
• Javier’s - authentic Mexican cuisine.
A compulsory nightly resort fee per night is payable locally at this hotel. The resort fee gives you the following benefits:
• Complimentary access to fitness centre
• Complimentary in-room internet access and campus-wide wireless internet access
• Complimentary printing of airline boarding passes
• Unlimited in-room local and toll-free phone calls
• Complimentary daily newspaper.