Nestled on a secluded peninsula on Palm Island, discover an intimate private escape with 94 keys, the One&Only Private Spa by Guerlain and Michelin-starred chef Yannick Alléno.
One&Only The Palm blends Moorish and Andalusian architecture with contemporary chic interiors. Part of One&Only group, you can use the hotels facilities of sister property One&Only Royal Mirage, accessible via boat transfer.
This intimate beach property was voted Middle East's and North Africa's No.1 Best Resort and one of the Top 100 Hotels and Resorts in the World by Conde Nast. It combines privacy and serenity with chic contemporary island-feel living.
The resort's private leisure facilities include a stunning 850 square-metre swimming pool, 450 metres of beach front, adults only pool and the outstanding all-suite One&Only Guerlain Spa and fitness centre.
Try personalised spa treatments in an exquisite setting at Guerlain Spa at One&Only The Palm. Try a hot or cold treatment, or select a fragrance to take home as a gift. Enjoy natural products taken from bees and orchids, or indulge in unique relaxation and beauty treatments and massages.
If you want to stray a little further, you can also use all the facilities at One&Only Royal Mirage (restaurants, water sports).
Stylish guest rooms are secluded in a residential environment within the tri-level Manor House, six low-rise Mansions and four private Beach Villas.
United Arab Emirates
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
16.1 mi / 26.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
PALM MANOR HOUSE PREMIERE ROOM
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
PALM BEACH JUNIOR SUITE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
TWO BEDROOM PALM BEACH VILLA
Sleeps 5, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath
PALM BEACH JUNIOR SUITE WITH POOL
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
PALM BEACH PREMIERE ROOM
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or single(s) Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Separate Shower, Television, Private bathroom, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Minibar, Satellite television
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Aerobics instruction
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 3 Restaurant
• Guests staying at One&Only The Palm are able to enjoy non-motorised water sports such as kayaking, hobie cats, paddle boats and windsurfing
• Additionally, guests staying at One&Only The Palm can enjoy motorised watersports such as waterskiing, wake boarding, banana rides and boat rides to Dubai Marina or around The Palm Jumeirah. These are available from the boat house at One&Only Royal Mirage
• All watersport activities are available from 09:00 to sunset, at a charge and can be booked with guest services or the concierge
• Fitness centre, grand pool of 850 square metres, Adults only pool, complimentary 1Mbps internet access for maximum three devices per room.
• ZEST - The resort’s main restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Blending culinary influences of the Middle East, Asia and the West. Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows create an elegant and inviting ambience. Dress code - casual for breakfast and lunch/casual elegant for dinner (full length trousers for men)
• 101 Dining Lounge and Bar - Dubai’s latest hip and chic dining lounge venue is located by the resort’s private marina. It offers a selection of light Tapas or a menu of Mediterranean style dishes. Alfresco seating opens onto a fashionable overwater chill-out lounge, with seaside tables and bar. Dress code - smart casual after 19:00 (full length trousers for men)
• STAY by Yannick Alleno - provides a distinct dining experience within a comfortable yet stylish environment, showcasing traditional cooking methods reinterpreted in contemporary fashion
• The complimentary evening dinner (half board) plan is based on a table d'hote menu, alternatively a credit of AED240 per adult, AED120 per child (250 / 125 respectively from 07 Jan 16) applies should you wish to choose an a la carte menu. Should guests on the half board/meal plan privilege elect to dine at One&Only Royal Mirage, they will receive a 25% discount off of the food bill (not applicable on beverages). This is available in all of the restaurants at The Palace, Arabian Court and Residence & Spa.
• We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required
• A shuttle boat service operates between One&Only Royal Mirage and One&Only The Palm, on a fixed time schedule
• It starts at noon, operating every hour and finishes at 23:45
• This boat is a complimentary shuttle service between the properties. It is for the use of hotel guests only
• Please note, this boat transfer is not an arrival and departure transfer. All arrivals to One&Only The Palm should happen by road.
# night(s) ---