One of the most modern and luxurious hotels in Dubai, Grand Hyatt Dubai towers majestically over the edge of Dubai's historic creek.
Grand Hyatt Dubai is one of the 5 star hotels in Dubai which is closely located to the financial and entertainment districts, such as Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
The hotel is conveniently located only 10 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport, and two minutes from the Dubai Healthcare City Metro station. The Grand Hyatt Dubai Hotel is one of the 5 star hotels in Dubai which received several awards from TripAdvisor, Conde Nast Traveller and the Middle East Hotel Awards.
Set within 37 acres of landscaped gardens, Grand Hyatt Dubai is a combination of resort facilities, luxury hotel rooms and suites with views of the Dubai skyline and stunning creek and residential apartments.
Take a culinary journey through the award-winning restaurants and bars under one roof with cuisines as diverse as they are authentic. Enjoy various dining experiences or enjoy chill-out and jazz music at Cooz Bar, a modern and vibrant jazzbar.
The Grand Hyatt offers a Club upgrade for certain room types with great food and beverage benefits that can be enjoyed during your stay.
Award-winning Ahasees Spa and Club is a comprehensive wellness and fitness centre with a wide offering in luxurious spa treatments complemented by saunas, steam rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts and a fitness centre.
P.O. Box 7978
United Arab Emirates
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
3.2 mi / 5.2 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
GRAND ROOM DOWNTOWN VIEW
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) and double(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
CREEK VIEW FAMILY ROOM
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and double(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
CLUB ROOM DOWNTOWN VIEW
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
CLUB CREEK VIEW FAMILY ROOM
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and double(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
- 4 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 2 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Children's nursery
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 5 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 11 Restaurant
• Four dedicated smoking floors
• Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and hotel lobby
• Club Benefits - Applicable for Club Room Downtown View, Club Creek View Family Room and Grand Deluxe Family Room and Grand Suite include:
• Daily complimentary breakfast at the dedicated Club venue
• Light evening meals, and free-flow of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from 6.00pm – 8.00pm (including beer, house wines, house spirts) are available at the dedicated club venue
• Please note timings are subject to change at any time by the hotel.
• Kindly be informed that the daily beach shuttle to Kite Beach for our in-house guests will be replaced with a daily complimentary shuttle service to La Mer Beach (a public beach), with immediate effect.
La Mer presents the best of sun, sea and outdoor fun in Dubai. A fine addition to the city’s urban beach cred, the inspirational destination features wide open spaces with palm tree-lined boulevards, graffiti art murals and laidback charm. La Mer is become favorite address for Beach life, Dining, Shopping, Leisure and Urban art.
• Collective - international cuisine with five live cooking stations. Open for breakfast , lunch and dinner
• Iz - Indian tandoori, open for lunch and dinner
• Wox - South East Asian noodle house
• Sushi - Japanese sushi and sashimi, open for lunch and dinner
• Peppercrab - Singaporean seafood dinner restaurant
• Andiamo - Italian restaurant, open for lunch and dinner
• Vinoteca - Italian wine and cigar bar open for lunch and dinner
• Panini - Italian deli
• Awtar - Lebanese, with shisha and belly dancing
• Manhattan Grill - New York steak house, open for lunch (closed on Friday and Saturday) and dinner
• Al Nakheel - lobby lounge 24/7
• Cooz Bar - jazz and cigar bar with live entertainment
• Pool Bar
• The Collective - with four micro-concepts, including Levant Emporium, the Grill Bar, the Bakery and the Bombay Café. Located next to the hotel’s ‘indoor tropical gardens’, it offers a wide range of menus from breakfast through to dinner and late night bites, as well as signature dishes to highlight each region. If you are staying in Grand Rooms and Creek Rooms on BB basis, you will enjoy breakfast here, open daily from 06:30 to 11:00. It is an option for Half Board, open for lunch (12:30 to 15:30) or dinner (19:00 – 23:30 from Saturday – Wednesday and 19:00 – 00:00 on Thursday and Friday).
# night(s) ---